Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Question July 9th Direct deposit email

Just curious???? Has anyone that received an email on 7/9/02 from FEMA instructing them to fill out and return the direct deposit form heard anything further on their Grant Application ? I remember that someone was told that they received that email by mistake. Has anyone from the July 9th group been awarded their grant ? I wonder if Summer recess in Congress has slowed the process ? Maybe we are just waiting for the Dear John.... but that direct deposit email sure makes it tough to sit calmly.
    Congrats to all that have already been awarded...Good Work! For those of us still waiting...Good Luck!

MembersZone Subscriber

Our department did.

Here is our timeline,

July 2 5 questions by email
    July 9 Direct Deposit Notification
    July 19 Our Senator faxes a press release
    July 22 Public notification of the grant award

Just waiting for the official award by FEMA and the money now.

Our grant was for improved SCBA's.

Good luck to those of you still waiting.

Did you have the link on your app. site to update/submit/and print/view, the SF1199a? I believe that the member that you're referring to also lost the link to the direct deposit form as well as being told that it was an error. I haven't seen anything on here from anyone who recieved the e-mail on the 9th that has recieved one.
    It must be frustrating. I recieved both questions and DD e-mail, haven't heard anything back yet. Hope everything works out for you.
    Stay Safe and good luck.

"Just remember. No matter where you go. There you are!"

Forum Member

Default Just the direct deposit info

The Form 1199 link was there. The only contact from FEMA was the Direct Deposit email. No questions....yet?!?! No Congressman notes Just reading this Forum for three weeks for some sign of hope from others in the same situation!!!
    Last edited by thoskin; 07-30-2002 at 10:48 PM.

Default It was me

Hey guys,
    I got the email in error then lost the link entirely.
    I can't see anything but view application and compose message links.
    The last I talked to FEMA he told me to not count ourselves out yet.
    With this new money possibility, I am sure they are holding off on sending Dear John's until they again review. Like the webteam mentioned, your chance will be close to 1 in 3 winning, up from 1 in 4 winning. I guess they just have to wait to see what is going to happen. I still have some small hope.

Hang tough guys.

Pete

Our Jul 9 1199A was completed and sent in, and as of today the link is still there. No questionaire as of yest but our 90/10 split requires only $1150.00. Hopefully they feel we can aford that. Still waiting and keeping our fingers crossed. Round 3 this weekend!
    Last edited by ffpm43; 08-02-2002 at 12:26 AM.

Default Hehehe...

I guess this forum is our support group for those of us who can't bear the tension of waiting without hearing SOMETHING! I guess we all just need to wait until we hear the official word, since it doesnt seem that FEMA is going to give out any thing else otherwise until then. For those of you paitiently waiting, thanks for bearing with those of us who jump at every little sign.

Exclamation FEMA Answers us!!!

See the home page and read the article!!! Thakns WebTeam for all your help!!!!

Thread Information