SEVERAL JOBS HERE, READ ALL THE WAY DOWN. The fire service as been good to me, this is how I return the favor, help others get on too...BoukCA
- FIREFIGHTER- CITY OF UPLAND Duties: fighting fires, emergency medical/rescue, fire prevention; mitigating hazardous material incidents; providing advanced life support to injured/critically ill; examine, evaluate/treat patient condition. FIREFIGHTER (PARAMEDIC ASSIGNMENT) $3578-4349/mo. + 15% of top step + 5% increase 01/01/03 Reqs: HS Diploma or GED equiv., completion of CWH Written Test; valid physical ability test within 6 months at time of application (CPAT or PAT/Biddle) valid EMT-P Cert., ACLS, PALS, CPR.
FIREFIGHTER (PARAMEDIC ASSIGNMENT) LATERAL $3578-4349/mo. + 15% of top step + 5% increase 01/01/03 Reqs: Current employment as firefighter, valid physical ability test within 6 months at time of application (CPAT or PAT/Biddle); valid EMT-P Cert., ACLS, PALS, CPR.
To Apply: MUST SUBMIT CITY APPLICATION by Thursday, August 15, 2002 to: City of Upland, Human Resources, 460 N. Euclid Avenue, Upland, CA 91786. Visit our web site at www.ci.upland.ca.us to download application and job flyer.
- Apprentice Firefighter City of Rocklin. $6.75/hr. (limited benefits). Full-duty shift-assigned limited-term position. City app packet: www.ci. rocklin.ca.us or (916) 632-5500. App deadline: 9/6/02. EOE
- PARAMEDIC FIREFIGHTER/ PARAMEDIC 4 fire agencies in Santa Cruz County participating in this recruitment. Excellent starting salaries plus paramedic pay differential which varies by district. Orientation & practice physical agility: 8/3, 8/20 & 9/5. Apply by 9/6/02. Contact City of Santa Cruz HR Dept, (831) 420-5040. www.ci.san ta-cruz.ca.us/ps EOE/ADA
- FIREFIGHTER Resident Firefighter/ Paramedic The Galt Fire Protection District is accepting applications for the position of Resident Firefighter/Paramedic. Applications must be accompanied by copies of current Paramedic Licence. Applications may be picked up at the Gait Fire Protection District Administrative Office at 208 A Street, Gait. Applications must be returned by August 9, 2002, by 5:00 P.M., and are limited to the first 50 qualified applicants.
- GENERAL WILDLAND FIRE FIGHTERS The San Bdno National Forest is hiring men and women, 18 yrs or older for wildland firefighter positions. Training begins July 22, 2002. Space is limited. For more info and to make your reservation call: 909-866-3437 ext: 3803
- Mechanic County of San Bernardino Fire Department Mechanic The San Bernardino County Fire Department is seeking a qualified individual to work within the Vehicle Maintenance Division. This position inspects diagnosis and locates mechanical, electrical and electronic difficulities on automobiles, trucks, fire apparatus and on a variety of maintenance and construction equipment. The position will maintain fire pumps, diagnosis and locate mechanical difficulities determine extent of repairs and adjusts engines and clutches. Repairs transmissions, differentials and related components. Requires four years of journey-level experience in automotive, truck or heavy equipment, repair adn maintenance. Must possess a valid California driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance at time of appointment. Must have and maintain a commercial "B" driver's license with manual transmission, tanker and air brake endorsements, and a State Air Conditioning certificate (IMACA). within 30 days of appointment. The successful candidate must have and maintain his or her own hand tools. Salary $3102.66 to $3,971.06 per month plus excellent benefits. Application deadline is Friday August 9,2001. For information and application contact: County of San Bernardino Special Districts/Fire Dept. 157 West Fifth Street 2nd Floor. San Bernardino, 92415-0450 (909) 387-5940 EEO Employer
- EMERGENCY SERVICES PROGRAM MANAGER $4,959 - $6,028 Monthly (26 pay periods) plus Excellent Benefits Final Filing Date: 5:00 p.m. August 30, 2002 Placer County is seeking qualified applicants to plan, organize and direct the activities of the Placer County Operational Area Office of Emergency Services in response to disasters and emergencies. Candidates should possess civil preparedness skills and capabilities; be able to develop plans and provide training for emergencies; coordinate countywide fire service issues; oversee the countywide hazardous materials emergency response program; respond to disasters and emergencies, and manage office functions. SEE PLACER COUNTY AD UNDER GOVERNMENT. EEOE/AA EMPLOYER
- MECHANICS WANTED Seagrave, a leader in the Fire Apparatus Manufacturing Industry is in the process of opening a new sales and service center in the LA city area. We are looking for both shop and road mechanics that have both the skills and commitment needed in the emergency vehicle repair industry. Knowledge of Waterous and Hale pumps a plus. Experience in basic truck/auto repair, hydraulics, electronics needed. Factory training will be provided. In addition to these positions we are also looking to fill the positions of both Service Manager and Parts Manager to the qualified candidates. All interested should e-mail their resume to email@example.com or fax it to 804-342-6724 attn: LA Store Search. Any questions please call 804-314-5369.
- COMMUNITY SERVICE Neighborhood Services Supervisor $3380 - $4109 monthly The City of Turlock is seeking a highly motivated individual to plan, organize, coordinate and direct assigned City programs and activities related to neighborhoods, code enforcement, abandoned autos., animal services, fire nuisance and related codes. Requires equivalent to an Associate degree and four years of related work experience. Excellent benefit package. For specific job requirements and an application package contact the Personnel Department, 156 S. Broadway, Ste 230. Turlock, CA 95380, (209) 668-5542, ext 1150 or visit www.cityofturlock.org . Resume may not be substituted for official City application. An EEO/AA employer. Final filing date: 8/9/02.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-04-2002, 02:41 PM #1
New listings- several CA jobs open now!
Last edited by CAFFBOU; 08-04-2002 at 03:20 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)