Thread: Self Defense Seminar
08-07-2002, 06:24 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2001
Self Defense Seminar
I am looking for any department that has sponsored a self defense seminar for their personnel. Here are a few questions I need answered:
1. If the idea came from the lower ranks, how did the idea get successfully sold to the Chief?
2. How long was the seminar, and its cost?
3. Did the department sponsor it, but interested personnel had to bear the cost?
4. Was the seminar repeated on an annual or semi-annual basis as a refresher?
5. If the idea was rejected by the Chief what were the reasons given?
Thanks in advance to all who respond to this thread. After 9/11 and all school violence situations that we face as a nation, I feel that this is an important topic that needs to be addressed.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)