Thread: Insurance

Default Insurance

I am going to meet with our fire chief very soon, and am preparing to propose to him that the dept. starts a junior program. I just wanted to see if anyone who has had experiance starting a jr. program could tell me if expanding an insurance policy to cover jrs is expensive. Is expanding a policy like this even possible? If I knew who carried the ins. I would simply call them.........but I don't know that.

Anyway, thanks for the help guys. I hope my meeting goes well.

*I looked into the BSA insurance, but I really don't like all the details of their program, and would like to save that for a last resort.

Thanks.

Temporarily/No Longer Active

Smile

Your right the BSA is a last resort I dont like alot of there rules either. I would of liked a Junior firepost myself.But here that was the only resort.LOL Rember make concesions at first to get your foot in the door.

Good Luck bro - DFDEX1

... BSA isent that bad but if you can get around it do... BSA is what my explorer post is coverd by and there arent that many problems plus its a lot lot cheper then any alternitive

Trust Me! Dont go with BSA. All it provides is a lot of paperwork and plenty of headaches. If you can, try to go with VFBL.

Thread Information