Default The Cross Still Stands at Ground Hero.

Many don't know that the miraculous cross of steel beams torn from WTC and found standing upright amidst the rubble is STILL STANDING in honor of all who died on 9-11. Even after the ceremony to remove the last support beam, this symbol of Strength, Unity and Healing is still standing today.

I want every firehouse in the nation to hang a replica pendant of this cross in a place of honor in memory of the 343 Bravest from FDNY.

To the many of you here who have helped donate this pendant to the families of your fallen brothers over the past nine months, thank you again. You have been a stand-up bunch that I have been honored to have met. My apologies if I have not kept up with listing names on my little Yahoo page.

If you would like to hang a Heroes' Cross in your house, I would be pleased to send at my expense while supplies last (up until Sept. 1st). All you have to do is visit my Yahoo page at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/heroescross and leave me an email that you want one for free to hang in "your house". * Be sure to give station address, because I won't mail this to your home for free. sorry.

God Bless & Stay Safe.
    Ted
    The Heroes' Cross, helping to keep the promise .......... to 'never forget'. Dedicated to the 343 FDNY heroes, donated to their families. God Bless.

I'm addressing padded envelopes as fast as I can. David, thanks again for your support way back when I started this project. All of you who write today should receive by Friday.
    God Bless & Stay Safe,
    Ted
    The Heroes' Cross, helping to keep the promise .......... to 'never forget'. Dedicated to the 343 FDNY heroes, donated to their families. God Bless.

This afternoon I received a beautiful card from the Ganci Family expressing how much it means to have complete strangers care so much. Like many of the cards or letters, this one included a photo of their loved one, Chief Ganci.

I cannot take credit for the kindness and generosity of you folks who have made this one of the most spiritually rewarding projects of my life. Thank you all. Just needed to share that with you.

Please continue to email me to send a Heroes' Cross to hang in your firehouse, the more departments the bigger the tribute to these heroes. It's 100% free. My honor and privilege. Just drop by my webpage and leave me an email with your department name and address, and I will get one right out to you.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/heroescross

God Bless & Stay Safe,
    Ted

Thread Information