Thread: 1199 form

Default 1199 form

Has anyone got a Dear John letter that got the 1199 and told to have their bank sign it and send it in yet??
    Be Safe

Well I am glad to see no one has yet hope we won't be the first.
    Be Safe

MembersZone Subscriber

Question 1199 form

Could anyone who has received the 1199 form tell me how they received it? Was it by e-mail, snail mail of fax? Also, Where was the 1199 link on the application formthat some say they received? I would appreciate your response. Our department has not heard a thing, good or bad, regarding our application.

Unhappy

Why would Fema go to all that work of having your bank sign the form and sending it back to them if you are not getting a grant? I sent mine back the same day I got it with delivery conformation and they still have not confirmed they got it yet.
    Be Safe

Default 1199 info

we received the 1199 request by email. went to the link that was located on the first page of the application where it says the name of the department, message board, and then view application. after filling out application and sending it electronically we printed it out and had our bank sign it then snail mailed it to fema. after one business day fema contacted us to let us know we had the grant (the person that contacted us did not know if they have received the 1199 form in their office or not) she stated that we would get official notification in about 2 weeks. well one month passed and no notification was to be found. then this past week we were on the web site for round 3. after that i contacted my congressman's grant office to see if they knew anything. they told me that they knew nothing until our name was on the website.

Thread Information