Question Expiration date on grant

Can anyone answer this question? If you go to your profile on your grant application and view your profile, you will see an expiration date. Mine is September 15, 2002. Does anyone know what that is for? Any insight on this would be helpful. Is everyone's 9-15-02? Just another mystery in this process for me.

Default expiration

OURS ALSO HAD THE SAME DATE. HOWEVER IT IS A MUTE POINT SINCE I RECEIVED OUR DEAR JOHN LETTER TODAY.

MembersZone Subscriber

When I went to Edit Profile, mine also had Sept 15. I see I am also "Ms." instead of "Mr"

jspotts-

Thank you for your reply! Sorry that your request did not get funded. We still haven't received anything from fema. I guess I was just hopeful. Thanks Again!

Forum Member

Cool Expiration Date

I believe the expiration date is for the username and password each department uses to view their grant application and edit their personal information. I base this on a call from a few weeks ago, when my internet provider suddenly sold and changed domain names. Since my grant application was submitted under my old address, I tried to change it before the award process was started. When I couldn't access the site, I called a rep from FEMA, who told me that most of the profiles had expired on their system. I had to answer the "what's your favorite internet password" question, along with my mother's maiden name. She then granted me access to the application. She also said that they (FEMA) were thinking about extending the expiration on all of the accounts into September or October, which could be what they did. I'm not sure if you edit your profile and change your password, if this will extend the expiration date? It's just good policy to have those passwords expire sometime or another.
    Joe Fireman

I went in and changed our password and the new date says Nov. 13th 2002.

Thanks and BE SAFE
    Assistant Chief
    Tim Whitham
    Wood Heights Fire Protection District

Thread Information