Thread: Mini TIC's

Forum Member

Default Mini TIC's

Just when we had narrowed our selection of TIC's the new mini cams have arrived. Has any one used any of the small cams such as the ISG K-80 or MSA 5000. We had narrowed our choice to the Tallsman K-90 and Cairns Viper but have decided to consider a mini cam. I saw the MSA 5000 at Kansas City and was impressed with it. I would appreciate any imput from your experiences. I an trying to gather information for our department until we can have a hands on demo to make our decision.

Forum Member

Been quite a lot of discussion on the "minis" on this forum.Check the archives you should find what you need.E-mail me if you need more,I've spent some time with most of the cameras.T.C.

Forum Member

Thanks for your reply. I had read the archives and was hoping to get an update on information from anyone that may have got a new camera in the last fey months. I tried to e-mail you but it would not let me. If possable can you e-mail me back. Thanks 80 FIRE

Thumbs up

We just got two Bullard T3 cameras and we love them,Before we settled on the Bullard's we checked out a few MSA Evolution 3000 & 4000 Scott eagle imager and eagle imager 2 and Bullard TIx and the Bullard mx.
    We started with the evolution 4000 as the camera we wanted because one of our mutal aid Dept. had them and they worked well but it was alittle pricey then we looked at Scott the Eagle imager 2 was a nice camera the Eagle imager was quite bulky then we looked at the bullards two of the Bullards were nice but again pricey then we tried the T3 the camera is lite and easy to use one button and that is it with the supplied straps you can hold it in the palm of your hand the batteries are easy to change it would be nice if it had a bigger screen but the screen is sufficient but what was even nicer we got two cameras for the price of one Evolution 4000.
    If you are looking for a small lightweight camera check out the Bullard T3
    AJM108
    Captain Ridge Fire Dept.
    Company One

Thread Information