Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    55 Years & Still Rolling hwoods's Avatar
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Default Censorship of threads???

Can the webteam please explain why the thread "Paper Application info needed" was closed? By your own Guidelines, there was no personal attack nor any no foul language used and I would not do so. I am, as you can tell, looking for answers to questions that no one will touch. I will keep digging and, if nessesary, start a campaign to end the grant program if FEMA refuses to become more "customer oriented". I honestly feel that, by operating and managing the "Forums",you have a duty to allow divergent views on the issues. Thank You for a quality program up to now, but please don't kill dissent, as long as it remains civil and not libelous.
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Administrator

We don't censor any threads. We close them as complaints come in and act accordingly. Its fine to ask questions and such, but when you put it into the context of some sort of conspiracy alleged against an organization, we cut it off. There was an attack alleging something 'foul' and thus some sort of conspiracy.

Before you go off with your campaign, you may want to consider researching how OTHER grant programs handle denials and how much information THEY give to those denied, so you are aware that this is no different than many other programs, only that a larger percentage of applicants are receiving awards.

Thanks
    WebTeam

Thread Information