Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator

Default MembersZone Launch

The MembersZone will launch this month. Several folks inquired in this thread but we have deleted it after two very rude posts.

The only reason for the delay is to add considerable new services, even more contribtors and more advanced technology. There have been delays, but they are to ensure the overall package is what everyone would come to expect from Firehouse.com and then some. We've sent out notices and some things are out of our control since we are not developing the platform, but most delays are the result of adding new services, more features and more content. All of which must be tested thoroughly. Rather than launch it in little pieces, it will launch in three specific phases starting this month through the end of October. Everyone who has pre-registered will have their accounts extended for one year after the last segment launches. And no one has been billed yet.

Its especially inappropriate when the last two people to post were not even registered yet and acting as if they were, and have nothing but hostility to post for no apparant reason other than to get others riled up.

Thanks,
    WebTeam

Disillusioned Subscriber Steamer's Avatar

Do it right from the beginning, gang. It's not costing me anything now. If it keeps crashing and I'm paying for it, well needless to say, I'm gonna be ticked.

You just got a couple of rude posts for being behind schedule. Hang on to your rear ends if you have problems, and people are paying for it. Stay the course.
    Steve Gallagher
    IACOJ BOT
    ----------------------------
    "I don't apologize for anything. When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

Administrator

Do it right from the beginning, gang.
    Hence why we're making sure its right before we launch

if you were speaking of my comment...i am pre-registered

if my comment was rude...i apoligize...however..i think why people are upset is the start up has been put off twice...which puts the start up several months off...
    Though you are gone brother....you are not forgotten. Support your local EMS and Military! God Bless America!

Administrator

if you were speaking of my comment...i am pre-registered
    It was not. We can tell who is pre-registered. It was two folks after you who were joining the bandwagon, one insisting he was already charged, which is why we stopped it.

We understand folks being anxious to get the service started...but thats also why no one has been billed until the service launches so no one is 'missing' it specifically. Everyone who pre-registered automatically has their membership extended one year from the date of the final phase of launch, which was mentioned in the last update e-mail ... which also explained the September launch.

WebTeam

I know I pre-registered in the final few days. I have not received any e-mails about the launch. Is there a problem with my pre registration?
    9/11/01 Never forget Never forgive

Dusty, working on Crusty IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber

Whoo-hoo!

(in childish, sing-song voice)
    I'm gettin' a free year! I'm gettin' a free year!

To second Steamer's comments--do it right the first time. I'd be upset if I was paying for a service that didn't work, rather than waiting on it without paying for it.

I think it's safe to say the majority of us are with you on this one, Webteam.
    Bryan Beall
    Silver City, Oklahoma USA

Thread Information