Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Default ABC and Dennis Smith

I am surprised this all ready wasnt posted when I logged on........what do you think of it ?> I thought it wa excellent and hope that tomorrow's coverage is equally as tactful.............
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

I was working the night tour and was blessed with the opportunity to watch Report from Ground Zero uninterrupted.

I read the book, and seeing the faces and hearing the voices of those quoted in the book made me feel proud to be a firefighter.

Bad storms last night cable went out at 20:57. Didnt get it back until 22:30. Luckily my parents taped it. I hope to be able to watch it and put a voice and a face with the names I read in the book.
    Shawn M. Cecula
    Firefighter
    IACOJ Division of Fire and EMS

I watched Report From Ground Zero last night, and found it to be very well done. The book itself was very emotional reading, but to put faces with names and stories, and to hear the emotion in each mans voice....it was heart-wrenching.

And the wives...what very strong women. Ronnies wife(sorry,cant remember his last name at the time),she really impressed me with her composure and just the way she spoke about things.

Very well-put together program.

Lady
    "Let every nation know..that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty"---JFK, Jan.1961

I watched it and choked back tears...Very well done. Now I have to read the book.. Bought it...and gave it to my son...
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

I missed it too .... there was an electrical fire in highrise across the street ... power went out for 2 1/2 hours right at 7pm when it was about to start.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Forum Member

Ron's last name was Bucca, the only fire marshal to die. I attended his service and his wife was just incredible, as were his children. Extremely moving.

My kids gave me "Report from Ground Zero", as well as "Last Man Down" for fathers day. Both were excellent.

Thread Information