MembersZone Subscriber

Question Where Is The Anger?

This is something that I've been thinking about for awhile now, and I feel the need to get it off of my chest.

Where is the anger? I've been watching the WTC tributes, watching news reports, reading articles in the newspapers and magazines, etc. The recurring theme of these media outlets seems to be that the events of September 11th were some sort of tragic disaster.

Here's a newsflash: 3025 INNOCENT PEOPLE WERE MURDERED ON AMERICAN SOIL! WE ARE AT WAR!

People are going on about their daily lives as if the attack was an inconvenience on them, and only seem to be worried about how their stock portfolios have been affected. At first, I thought that maybe I saw this behavior because I'm in California, many miles from New York City. While watching the network news, however, I get the same feeling that the majority of the country would like to forget about September 11th.

I'm also sick of hearing about how we need to understand why some people hate us. What I understand is that 3025 INNOCENT PEOPLE WERE MURDERED ON AMERICAN SOIL!

I can't forget. I refuse to forget.
    Last edited by TailboardJockey; 09-12-2002 at 07:50 PM.
    Living the dream...

Forum Member

Default Re: Where Is The Anger?

Originally posted by Tailboard_Jockey

People are going on about their daily lives as if the attack was an inconvenience on them, and only seem to be worried about how their stock portfolios have been affected.
    Not me. I have several friends and former comrades in arms that have been, and still are in harms way fighting to avenge the deaths of those murdered on 11 SEP 01. I'm not angry, I'm still ****ed!
    Steve
    Proud member of the IACOJ
    SUA SPONTE
    "I've got no respect for any young man who won't join the colors."
    ~Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

I'm with you guys....I'm not angry I'm ****ed.....I say strap a parachutte to me and give me an M-16 and half of the Taliban would be dead before I hit the ground. I've heard rumors that Bin Ladin is hiding in America and I said he'd better hope not cuz if he crosses my path he will end up w/ a shot gun shell between his eyes and I would cut his head off and mount it in my living room. I can see the headlines in the paper now " Local JROTC Cadet Kills Bin Laden." Ahhh I LOVE IT!!!
    LADIES LOVE ME.
    FLAMES FEAR ME.

"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS FLAG, IF THAT BOTHERS YOU WELL THATS TOO BAD!" AARON TIPPIN

If you wish to burn our flag please remember to wrap yourself in it first!!!

ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE EXEMPT FROM ANY AND ALL OF MY YANKEE COMMENTS ON ANY AND ALL FORUMS.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

Thread Information