Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By FlyingKiwi
  • 1 Post By Temptaker
  • 1 Post By SPIPER
  • 1 Post By dmleblanc

Thread: Super MUTT

Forum Member

Thumbs down Super MUTT

American parole violator posing as a NYC firefighter on stress leave arrested by Canadian authorities.

IACOJ BOD

To be Politicaly Correct you need to call him a

Parentaly Challenged Canine.
    Markm7 likes this.
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Truckie

Only one thing to say...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

Here is the story for those who haven't seen it.

False fireman arrested

Copyright 2002 Nationwide News Pty Limited
    MX...09/16/2002

PAROLE VIOLATOR

An American parole violator who claimed to be a New York city firefighter on stress leave in Canada, where he received a hero's welcome, was arrested by Canadian police.

LaCarte told people in Alberta that he was a seven-year firefighter in Manhattan and that 11 of his co-workers died when the World Trade Centre towers collapsed, fire platoon chief Charlie Brown said.

Brown said he came to the Lethbridge fire department headquarters on September 10 and "we received him as a hero and brother".

The firefighters showed him around, gave him a T-shirt and a cap, bought him dinner and the union gave him $ 110 for a treat at a restaurant.

"What can I say ... he got us good ... he swept us off our feet," said Brown.

Forum Member

I hope that fuggin s.o.b. has fun with big bubba when he gets to the joint! I got somethin' for him:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Markm7 likes this.
    Steve
    Proud member of the IACOJ
    SUA SPONTE
    "I've got no respect for any young man who won't join the colors."
    ~Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

Forum Member

This is almost as bad as the people referred to in "Report from Ground Zero".

There were people arrested after posing as part of the Urban Search & Rescue Teams, in order to gain access to the site and trying to loot from the shops underground. One guy was found with a backpack full of mobile phones & watches he had taken from one store.

Some people are breathing other peoples oxygen.
    United Kingdom branch, IACOJ.

Forum Member

There are some sad sorry people who have no life of their own, so they have to invent one. The fact that they are profiting from our brothers deaths,(IE;the dinner.)makes all the more repugnant. I hope he gets locked up for a long time.
    I.A.C.O.J. Charter Member
    "Chet, get an inch and a half on that!"

"Not for fame or reward,Not for place or rank. Not lured by ambition or goaded by necessity. But in simple obedience to duty as they understood it. These men suffered,sacrificed,dared all, and died. Let us never forget our fallen friends."

MembersZone Subscriber
    Not the end of the earth but I can see it from here...

I guess we should all be on the lookout for this kind of mutt. It's not unlike the large number of people in the last few years who go around claiming to be Vietnam veterans. Just as those mutts dishonor the men who served in Vietnam by claiming to be something they are not, so do these individuals dishonor the fallen brothers of FDNY by trying to claim some of that honor for themselves. Let's face it, the firefighters of FDNY have attained an almost mythical status over the past year, and many a sick, twisted individual with little or no self-esteem will try to ride on their coattails. There was a similar offender a few weeks ago in Alabama or maybe Florida who was actually going around to local schools telling his "story" about working at Ground Zero. Like this mutt, he too was recently exposed as a fraud. (two things that gave him away.....he signed autographs with a ficticious name and "NYFD" at the bottom instead of "FDNY"...and he claimed to be from a ladder company that does not even exist in FDNY.
    I think it was posted on another forum a couple of weeks ago. This kind of stuff is enough to make a nun curse.......
    Markm7 likes this.

Climbing Monarch Place to honor the FDNY in full pack and gear with the Hatfield Gang!

Angry

I AM WITH SPIPER!!!!!!

Hey Spiper, Good thing you are the Minister of Discipline!!!!!

MUTT List:
    1. Joan Rivers
    2. Idiot claiming he was one of the Firefighters raising the American Flag.
    3. This guy in Alberta, Canada

I guess the list can grow very long.

Be Safe!

Brin

www.hatfieldfire.org
    www.coernerstonecafe.net e soup
    Last edited by 17BRIN; 09-17-2002 at 06:26 PM.
    www.hatfieldfire.org
    www.cornerstonecafe.net e soup

Forum Member
    Steve
    SUA SPONTE

Climbing Monarch Place to honor the FDNY in full pack and gear with the Hatfield Gang!

Angry

I just read that SPIPER, maybe we need two lists. One for fire service MUTTS, and another for civilian MUTTS!!!!!

Since your Minister of Discipline, should we make two lists or keep them on the same list?

Brin

www.hatfieldfire.org
    www.hatfieldfire.org

Forum Member

A mutt is a mutt. One is no better or worse than the other.
    Steve
    SUA SPONTE

Forum Member

This MUTT is still up to his old tricks. He ripped me off but good. He is now in Pennsylvania posing as an antiques dealer/former Marine/Former firefighter. I gave him a lot of antiques to sell. Needless to say I am still waiting for payment. I wish I would have found out this info before I got involved with him. Some people never change. If ANYONE has any info on him PLEASE post me back. I DO have a phone # & address for him if anyone's interested. C/O Mark Maminski MCCF

Forum Member

PS, I know of 2 other people he's conned in the last year using the same con of taking your antiques selling them & not paying for them. Seems its a civil crime & not a criminal one since I willing gave him the stuff & he didn't just take it. Perfect crime. If you want to have some fun with him call him at 570 801 0543. I am sure he would love to hear from the good people in Canada that he attempted to con. Or you could send him an email at mlacarte@yahoo.com. He can run, but he can't hide.

Forum Member

WOW. Now this is a blast from the past!!
    I.A.C.O.J. Charter Member
    "Chet, get an inch and a half on that!"

"Not for fame or reward,Not for place or rank. Not lured by ambition or goaded by necessity. But in simple obedience to duty as they understood it. These men suffered,sacrificed,dared all, and died. Let us never forget our fallen friends."

Thread Information