ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) - Firefighters pulled two children from a
burning house and rescue personnel resuscitated them, according to
Chastity Townsend, 4, and her 2-year-old brother, Joseph Folds,
were suffering from smoke inhalation, Albany public safety
spokesman James Miller said.
Lt. Bill VonDollen and firefighter Jack Moran found the children
inside the burning apartment and brought them out in the fire
shortly before 7 a.m. The boy was in cardiac arrest and the girl in
respiratory arrest, Miller said. Medical technicians performed CPR
on the scene.
The children were taken to Albany Medical Center Hospital and
later transferred to Westchester Medical Center.
Three other children and an adult living on the second floor got
out of the building. They were treated at Albany Medical Center for
minor smoke inhalation and cuts, Miller said.
(Copyright 2002 by The Associated Press
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Albany, NY
09-24-2002, 01:03 AM #1
Albany, NYProudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones
*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
On the web at www.section2wildfire.com
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)