Hello, it's been awhile since I've visited so I thought I'd re-introduce myself. I'm Brett Hill, a career firefighter with South Pasadena, CA. I founded the National Firefighters 9-11 Memorial Patch project back in December of 2001 and 9 months later, we have over 2000 organizations in the U.S. and worldwide wearing this lasting tribute to the FDNY.

Although, many larger departments have not had much success in getting the patch approved for their uniforms, many of them have decided to wear them on their turnout coats and sweatshirts. Because of the uniformity issues, we are also going to offer decals for vehicles and helmets on the website (of the patch graphic) as an alternative for those who want to participate but cant't. They should be on the website in about 10 days.
9-11 Patch Project

Please visit the website when you get the chance and I would appreciate pictures from those departments out there wearing the patch so we can get them on the website. Also, you can go to
Firehouse 9-11 Slideshow and click "Firefighters of the World Remember" to see some of the patch photos )pic 4,5&6

Thanks to your support, we are able to send monthly checks of around $15,000 to the UFA Widows and Children's Fund. The first arrived on September 11th, 2002 in their office.

Best Regards,

Brett Hill- Founder/Firefighter
1-800-388-4911