Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Default 9-11 Patch Project--update! New Website

Hello, it's been awhile since I've visited so I thought I'd re-introduce myself. I'm Brett Hill, a career firefighter with South Pasadena, CA. I founded the National Firefighters 9-11 Memorial Patch project back in December of 2001 and 9 months later, we have over 2000 organizations in the U.S. and worldwide wearing this lasting tribute to the FDNY.

Although, many larger departments have not had much success in getting the patch approved for their uniforms, many of them have decided to wear them on their turnout coats and sweatshirts. Because of the uniformity issues, we are also going to offer decals for vehicles and helmets on the website (of the patch graphic) as an alternative for those who want to participate but can't. They should be on the website in about 10 days.
    9-11 Patch Project

Please visit the website when you get the chance and I would appreciate pictures from those departments out there wearing the patch so we can get them on the website. Also, you can go to
    Firehouse 9-11 Slideshow and click "Firefighters of the World Remember" to see some of the patch photos )pic 4,5&6

Thanks to your support, we are able to send monthly checks of around $15,000 to the UFA Widows and Children's Fund. The first arrived on September 11th, 2002 in their office.

Best Regards,

Brett Hill- Founder/Firefighter
    1-800-388-4911

Default Will send a free patch w/ mailer

To anyone whose department has not seen the patch, I will send you a free one upon request. All I ask is that you pass it around and share the project with your personnel. Please leave your department name, your name and address in my email and I'll get it right out to you.
    memopatch911@aol.com

Please do not leave this info as a reply to this posting...thanks!

Also, if your department is requesting more patches for a board review, I will send up to 5 additional patches.

Best Regards,

Brett Hill

Have recieved the patches ordered....A great project...

Well done, Brett...

Default Thanks

..for the kind words! I would really be interested in finding out if others using this forum, are wearing the patch with their department.

Please let me know if you happen by...

Brett

Forum Member

Where can i get one?

Post deleted. Sorry.

Default This is me!

OK, sorry for the confusion but the old Memopatch911 handle is now 911patchproject. This project is on fire heading into the 10 Year 9/11 Anniversary and we want you all on board!The donations are now set for:

www.terryfarrellfund.org and www.post911foundation.org

And, the website addess is: http://www.9-11patchproject.org

Remember, thos having problems getting the patch approved for their unform can wear them on their job shirts and other personal fire gear. Also, there are helmet decals and helmet window decals for the car.

Come by and see us!

Brett Hill- Founder/Ret. FFPM & Local 3657 President
    9/11 Patch Project

Thread Information