Forum Member

Default Indiana hero lost, Penn. rescued (Lewiston2Capt, is this one of yours?)

I read with sorrow and joy about the mixed fortunes of firefighters in two recent collapses--a fatality in Terre Haute, IN and a rescue after 78 minutes (!!) in Pennsylvania.

Lewiston2Capt, is that your area?

Prayers for comfort go to Indiana, and prayers of thanks go to Pennsylvania.
    I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

MembersZone Subscriber
    The southern shore of beautiful Lake Michigan

Default Funeral date?

Does anyone know when the Funeral for Brother Ralph Stott will be held?
    Any info would be helpful.
    FTM-PTB
    trk4

Forum Member

Fortunately no, The Lewiston I reside in is in western NY. I am truely amazed at the number of Lewistons there actually are in the US. Best I can remember there is a Lewiston in New York (of course!) Maine, Idaho, California, Michigan, Nebraska, Utah, Minnesota, Washington, and Pennsylvania.
    I didnt realize that the name was so popular. My Lewiston is about 25 miles north of Buffalo.
    You may be seeing a report about a train derailment in Lockport, NY that is about 15 miles east of me. Out near where TCFire lives.

I am saddened that Captain Ralph Stott has lost his life, and prayers of comfort go out to his family and friends. But at the same time I am happy for the Lewiston Pennsylvania Fire Companies that they have rescued their brother.
    Shawn M. Cecula
    Firefighter
    IACOJ Division of Fire and EMS

Thread Information