Forum Member
    Waynesboro, VA, possibly relocating to Virginia Beach in the near future!

Default C'mon now, everybody likes AT LEAST some form of this...

What am I talking about? Music! Who are your fave bands/groups/singers/whatever?
    My personal faves are (in no particular order):AC/DC, Metallica, Slipknot, Korn, and Disturbed.
    These are my opinions, not those of my career department, my volunteer company, or my affiliates. And by the way, I'm not a Junior.

Buy me a drink, sing me a song, take me as I come 'cause I can't stay long.

Johnny Greene: 2/3/45-5/2/04
    Forever in our hearts

Temporarily/No Longer Active

Default and the nominess are.......

Eminem-most everthing,Creed-6ft-higher-my sacrafice,Dirty vegas-days with out you,Jay-z-h to the izzo, P-diddy-bady boys for life,Lynerd Skynerd---Sweet home alabama--yeeee haw! ,The Beatles,Our Lady Peace-one song,5 for fighting-i cant fly,Busta rhymes-what ya gonna do, Dr. Dre-californa love,Snoop dog-snoop,Biggie smalls-baby,Dooby grays-give me the beat boys,Alica keys-falling,Chad kroger-Hero,Linkin park-In the end!!! ,Bob dylan-knocking on heavens door,stepn wolfe-born to be wild,Tupac-dear momma,Effiel65-to much of heaven,Camron-hey ma,Led Zepplin-stair way to heaven,Big Timers-im still fly,John Melloncamp-small town,Charlie Daniels-Devil went to georga,Kenny Rogers-gambler,Kelly clarkson- a moment like this,TLC-no scrubs,Alicia keys and Eve-gangsta loveing,Ludacris-roll out,Jermaine dupree fet. Ludacris-Welcometo atlanta,Limp Bizket-rollin, Inner cirlce-Bad boys, Petee pablo- north carolina,Wierd al- cat in the kettle-12 days of christmas,Fabulous-holla back.

Im probally forgetting some,but enjoy.
    Last edited by dfdex1; 10-05-2002 at 12:53 PM.

i like mostly everything, none of that country crap though

Dave Matthews Band. And I already have my tickets for his solo show in Rochester, NY on Dec 16.

Post i like....

(in no order) rammstein, metallica, disturbed, slipknot, rob zombie, andrew w. k.....those types of bands..so I like pretty much all rock, very little rap,VERY little country(i mainly like Toby Keith) and thats about it
    No longer an Explorer!!! WOO HOO!

AOL Instant Messenger: aranger00

Future Firefighters Org. & IACOJ Explorers rock!

Toby Keith, Kenny Chesney, Hank Williams Jr, Goerge Straight(The Fireman), Dixie Chicks, Lynard Skynard, CCR, and some rap.
    Burgess Wills
    Firefighter/EMT
    Windsor Vol. Fire Department
    Chuckatuck Vol. Fire Department

I listen to a variety of music. whatever sounds good to me...whatever message i like that they are giving.
    the hives,korn(not as much as back then)metallica,system of a down,hoobastank,avril lavigne......classsical, no jazz...well 2 guys...some soft...def. oldies! i love oldies. some country i got to keep it real for when i lived there thats what i listened to...and some rap, r&b and blablabla.....anything with star wars....i love that background music. all time favorite...Duel of Fates. And back draft background music.
    Engine 17 rules!!! thats my station.
    "wait for.....it wait for it....your all so so so so fake"
    Q-uiz

upinflames im w/ you except for the rap part I hate rap!!! The only thing is you have to add David Allen Coe and Ole Hank (both Jr .& Sr.) If it's countrry I love it!!!!! HFDWXP777 you dont know what music is.
    LADIES LOVE ME.
    FLAMES FEAR ME.

"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS FLAG, IF THAT BOTHERS YOU WELL THATS TOO BAD!" AARON TIPPIN

If you wish to burn our flag please remember to wrap yourself in it first!!!

ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE EXEMPT FROM ANY AND ALL OF MY YANKEE COMMENTS ON ANY AND ALL FORUMS.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

Sorry that was a typo I meant HFDEXP777
    LADIES LOVE ME.
    FLAMES FEAR ME.

"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS FLAG, IF THAT BOTHERS YOU WELL THATS TOO BAD!" AARON TIPPIN

If you wish to burn our flag please remember to wrap yourself in it first!!!

ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE EXEMPT FROM ANY AND ALL OF MY YANKEE COMMENTS ON ANY AND ALL FORUMS.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

hey now i listen to Coe.
    Burgess Wills
    Firefighter/EMT
    Windsor Vol. Fire Department
    Chuckatuck Vol. Fire Department

i like tobey keith. that song is genius. i wanna talk about me!
    "wait for.....it wait for it....your all so so so so fake"
    Q-uiz

Talking i wanna talk about I....

i wanna talk about number one on my me I!! i listen to country occassionally, a lot of rap, a lot of rock, CCR, Springstein, Rob Zombie, P5K, 3EB, Ramstien, METALICA!!!, dirty vegas, dj sammy, ny underground, garth's da man, as you can see my choice in radio stations bounces all over da place!!
    Matt G. Warminster Fire Dept. Station 90
    IAFF Local F-106

I HATE rap. I dont really like classical. But, I listen to mostly rock like a lot of you do. But, I also love the country tunes.
    Visit us at http://www.randolphfire.org

Forum Member

Yeah, I'm not exactly the biggest fan of rap, either. But I do like a few rap songs. I also used to like country a lot, but not so much anymore.
    These are my opinions, not those of my career department, my volunteer company, or my affiliates. And by the way, I'm not a Junior.

Forever in our hearts

I like listening to everything except rap and country. (But there are a few good exceptions in both! )
    "A greater love hath no man than this...."

Forum Member

Default this post is back from the dead!

Stone Sour, In Flames, Cradle of Filth, Rammstein... the list goes on...

Forever in our hearts

linkin park, dave matthews, sum 41, eminem, 311, styx, metallica, jimmy eat world
    FIREFIGHTING IS ALL ABOUT ***, BUSTING OURS TO SAVE YOURS!!

Forum Member

Gentlemen...gentlemen...gentlemen...Allow the Ol' Graybeard to assist. You see at your age...it's not about what music YOU like...it's about the music choice that's going to get you and the gal you fancy up to "Lover's Lane" Know what I mean? Guys...we never "liked" the Bee Gee's...we just put up with them..cuz..well...you know the rest. Just some advice......
    May we never forget our fallen, worldwide.

I.A.C.O.J. Safety/Traffic Control Officer

E6511

"Who's Who Among American Teachers" - 2005, 2006 Honoree

Forum Member

AC\DC, Queen, Bon Jovi,

Oh by the way Stayback I know who the bee gee's are they sing that song staying alive

MembersZone Subscriber

I like alot of music, rock and country mostly and certainly never rap, in no particular order: Aerosmith, Skynard, Kid Rock, Toby Keith, Garth Brooks, Kenny Chesney, Brooks and Dunn, Metallica, Creed, Live, Ozzy, Guns n Roses, Led Zepplin, Def Leppard, the Stones, Blake Sheldon, Boston, Billy Joel, Bon Jovi, Poison, Twisted Sister, Skid Row, and I could keep going on. My favorite song to listen to in the truck on the way to the firehouse for a call is Aerosmith's cover of the Yardbirds' "Train Kept a Rollin'" Theres so much energy in the song that its impossible not to get pumped.
    Rob
    Captain
    Logan Township Fire Dept.
    Gloucester County, NJ

Standard Disclaimer: These are my opinions and do not necessarily reflect those of my department.

Rock/Pop Rock/Pop/little Country
    No Crap i mean Rap

Simple Plan, Jimmy Eat World, Bon Jovi, U2, Creed, Pink Floyd, Lasgo, DJ Sammy, 3 Doors Down, AC/DC, Bowling for soup, Blink 182, Barenaked ladies, Shaggy, Def Leppard, Defult, Eve 6, Foo Fighters, Faith Hill, Good Charottle(spelling), Green Day, Guns n Roses, Hootie and the Blowfish, Linkin Park, New Found Glory, Lit, LoneStar, Our Lady Peace, Red hot chilli peppers, Avril, Ozzy, TATU, Van Halen, and more...
    Rob aka Squinty

The Fighting Seventy-Third

Westville Fire Department
    Gloucester County
    New Jersey

I listen to ja rule, eminem, linkin park, ICP, ashanti, KENNY CHESNEY the hottest guy a live!!! i listen to pop rock country
    Carrie Hagen
    CGFD Explorer
    HealthEast Paramedic Explorer
    medicgirl532@yahoo.com
    fireboop3125@firehousemail.com
    carebear3125@hotmail.com

**FireFighting not recommeded for mere mortals **

Bump 'N Grind
    Firefighting
    Get your hose out,
    Put your rubbers on,
    And get 'em real wet!