Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Default What happend to "The Bravest" ????

I turn on my TV on sun night at 11:30pm to watch my favorite show, and to my suprise, it's not on, 2-3 weeks in a row,,, what happend? They better not have canceled it! All those dam cop shows, and they finally come up with a realistic firefighter show, it better still be on!! what time did it move to? thanks, john
    FDNY 9/11/01 - "All gave Some, Some gave all."

We will Never Forget.

Read on another site that it has been CANCELLED.
    Lets see Cops on for 20 years, The Bravest is on
    1 season at strange hours and gets cancelled.

Which goes to prove that the TV bigwigs have always
    liked cops over ff's.
    I won't be wronged,I won't be insulted,
    and I won't be laid a hand on.
    I don't do these things to other people
    and I require the same from them.

That is such B.S.!! It was such a good show , they only needed more new epesodes and a better time slot! All the cop crap that is on, and they can't even keep ONE FF show.. I cant get by with third watch,, it's too fake and unrealistic for me, I don't even consider it a FF show. There has to be something.

We will Never Forget.

Default i agree

i totaly agree with all of you, why do the cops get the spot light and we get the shaft? i think that they should make new episodes and have them in new places at better times, cancel cops its not like many people like them anyways! its a good thing that i taped all of them.
    never forget 343 FDNY
    in memory of 40 ENGINE/35 TRUCK
    normal people spend their life's avoiding intense situations.....a fireman's life is an intence situation.

Default Re: i agree

Originally posted by gordo5engine
    i totaly agree with all of you, why do the cops get the spot light and we get the shaft? i think that they should make new episodes and have them in new places at better times, cancel cops its not like many people like them anyways! its a good thing that i taped all of them.
    yeah, why don't they replace cops with the bravest!!! That's a better time slot anyway!! why do we allways get the shaft?!?!? People like us more and we can't even get a dam show to stay on the air!!! the time they put it on was soo bad, who watches tv on sunday at 11:30pm?

We will Never Forget.

kevinr
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default Bravest on DVD/Tape

If you are interested you can get The Bravest from Amazon (and others probably). Amazon has the DVD and VHS available.

Don't get me wrong. I love the FF shows. The Bravest rocked! they don't need to cancel COPS altogeather though. It's on 5,000 times a freakin' day! Fox, COURTTV, and a few other select channels. Good lord man, how many times to I need to hear inner circle sing bad boys?
    "Let us not forget, there is hope" - The Crystal Method

Thread Information