Default Leather boot fit

I recently bought a pair of Warrington Pro pull up boots that seem to fit well, except that my heel lifts out as I walk. I inserted an insole that helps but does not solve the problem. The next half size smaller is really too small. I would appreciate it if any one else has any suggestions.

Forum Member

You should be able to get heel inserts at a shoe store. They attach to the inside of the footwear with an adhesive and help prevent slippage.
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Thumbs up

I would contact whoever you bought the boots from and explain your story They should be in contact with the boot manufacturer to solve the problem. Usually they will send you and insert to remedy the problem. You wont find a better leather boot than Warrington. I have been wearing them for five years and love them

Hope This Helps

Thread Information