Default Looking For Someone Need Help Part Ii

Hi Everyone,

This is my second message regarding the same situation. Someone responded back to me and gave me great advice. I was wondering if anyone could help me find 2 firefighters by the name of Scott and Tommy. I'm guessing that Tommy's last name is Shepard. I was with a bunch of girlfriends at a bar down in NYC on Oct 12, 2002. The name of the bar was called Scruffy Duffys. Tommy and Scott are from Washington State. My friend Cathy accidently lost her ID, school ID. Anyway, if anyone knows these guys who were at the bar (I'm guessing between 9-12 pm) I'd really appreciate it if you would email me at Angelvib@aol.com. Thanks so much for your help. I truly appreciate it.

Take Care.

Angel

Angel

girlpower
    Firehouse.com Guest

I was in the same bar that night, and next door at Kevin St. James.
    Also met some FFs from Washington, AND my credit card went missing and was charged up. Although admittedly I had been drinking enough that I probably just dropped it/lost it myself.
    Anyways, good luck.

Seriously? Oh too bad. I'm sorry that your credit card was charged up. It's just that my friend really needs her ID cuz as a Law Student they get access to certain things and she wouldn't want anyone to misuse it like they did to your credit card. Well take care. Email me at Angelvib@aol.com if you need anything.

Take Care.
    Angel

Thread Information