*** America's Fire Paging Notification Network ***
Local & National reports from pager notification networks around the U.S.
(All times are in Central Daylight Time unless otherwise indicated)
Monday, October 21, 2002
· LITCHFIELD, CT: (Bantam District). Working fire on Bantam Lake Road "Bantam Lodge" Structure fully involved. M/A en-route. C176 [TAC9-C461]. 12:30a.m.
· PEMBERTON BORO (BURLINGTON Co.), NJ: *Working fire* on Davis Ct. Companies have a dwelling well involved with extension to the neighboring house. M/A to scene. Unknown on occupancy. Fire is DWH. [EAN3305]. 1:16a.m.
· PEMBERTON BORO (BURLINGTON Co.), NJ: Update – Working structure fire on Davis Ct. in area of Hampton. House well involved. Command 1900 reports possible occupants still inside house. Fire remains DWH. M/A to scene. [EAN3305]. 1:27a.m.
· Update – PEMBERTON BORO (BURLINGTON Co.), NJ: Working structure fire on Davis Ct. All occupants are reported to be out. Fire is under control. [EAN3305]. 1:50a.m.
· CLEVELAND, OH: 2-2-2 Alarm @ E. 115 & St Clair. Fire thru the roof of a 1-story 50 x 100 Commercial building. [700/FPO]. 4:30a.m.
· EAST HAVEN, CT: MVA/Pedestrian struck at 225 Saltonstall Parkway. 10-45C2++ in traumatic arrest on scene. CT21 [TAC9-C33]. 5:16a.m.
· HYANNIS, MA: 3rd Alarm at 32 Sea St. Extensive fire in a senior housing building. M/A to scene. *800* C289 [TAC9-C33]. 5:51p.m.
· Update - HYANNIS, MA: 3rd alarm at 32 Sea St. Extensive fire in a senior housing building. Request for (2) M/A Rescues to scene over 3rd Alarm. *800* C289 [TAC9-C33]. 5:55p.m.
· 2nd Alarm - HARTFORD, CT: 360 Main Street. Fire in a high-rise building. Request EMS for several injuries. *154.310/800* CT19 [TAC9-C461]. 7:10a.m.
· STLFN: (0115hrs) ST.CLAIR Co., IL: Camp Jackson FD had a fully involved house fire @ 120 Anderson. Deck Gun operations & Firefighters ordered to evacuate the building. M/A Cahokia FD. Prairie Dupont moved-up to Cahokia FD's FH. [STL819(H/L)STL899]. 7:11a.m.
· STLFN: (0143hrs) ST.LOUIS, MO: STLFD *1st Alarm* @ 5852 Saloma. Heavy fire in a 2-story brick building. One injured civilian with smoke inhalation. At least 2 lines in operation. [STL899]. 7:13a.m.
· 3rd Alarm - HARTFORD, CT: 360 Main Street. Fire in a high-rise building. Reported people in distress. Request EMS for several injuries. *154.310/800* CT19 [TAC9-C461]. 7:20a.m.
· SOUTHBORO, MA: MVA Rt.30 at New York Ave. A rollover with entrapment. Jaws going to work. OIC reports 1person trapped. [TAC9-C101]. 7:24a.m.
· PROVIDENCE, RI: MVA Chad Brown St. and Pembroke St. 2 car MVA. Request for the Jaws and 2nd EMS to the scene. *151.220* [TAC9-C319]. 7:43a.m.
· COLTS NECK (MONMOUTH Co.), NJ: **2nd Alarm** 8 Beaver Dam Rd. Tankers and M/A to scene. 2nd Alarm assignment requested. Reported as fully involved structure. [EAN700/51/27/633/503]. 8:00a.m.
· Update - COLTS NECK (MONMOUTH Co.), NJ: **2nd Alarm+** 8 Beaver Dam Rd. Heavy fire thru out a private dwelling. 4 towns M/A to work. At least 3 towns with Tankers to scene. Fire is doubtful. EAN700 working scene. [EAN27/51/633/503]. 8:03a.m.
· Update - COLTS NECK (MONMOUTH Co.), NJ: **2nd Alarm** 8 Beaver Dam Rd. x Rimwood Lane. Fire in a 1.5-story private dwelling. Fire originated in the enclosed attached pool area. Fire thru the roof with partial collapse. Main body of fire knocked down. Companies hitting numerous hot spots. [EAN700/100 O/S 633/51/27/503]. 8:39a.m.
· CAMBRIDGE, MA: Haz-Mat - Ruptured hi-pressure Natural Gas line. Box 29 transmitted. Evacuation of nearby residences. Lines stretched. *154.355/800* C101 [TAC9-C33]. 8:41a.m.
· *Breaking News* Police in Virgina have a phone booth in a gas station surrounded my SWAT Teams. CNN video feed shows white minivan outside. Details sketchy. ATF, State & Local PD's on scene. [MNS 733]. 8:57a.m.
· RICHMOND, VA: Van stopped in the area of Parham & Broad by Henrico County PD. Numerous PD Units, FBI etc on location. Arrest made. Unknown if sniper related. Suspect on pay phone when apprehended. [103/124] (VFN05). 9:13a.m.
· BOSTON, MA: Working fire on Box 12-1534 at 15 Arlington St, Ritz-Carlton Hotel. Fire in an underground tank, (1) line operating on fire. Fire appears to be contained to tank. All Companies working. *483.1875* [TAC9-C33]. 9:35a.m.
· SANFORD, ME: MVA at 311Route 4. Head-on with one fatality and (2) serious injuries. Additional Rescue, 2nd set of Jaws & 3rd Ambulance requested to scene. *460.550/460.525* C101/C603 [TAC9-C33]. 11:06a.m.
· Update – SANFORD, ME: MVA/MCI on 311Route 4: Head-on with one fatality on scene and several patients. 4th & 5th Ambulance requested to scene. *460.550/460.525* C101/C603/C32 [TAC9-C33]. 11:10a.m.
· GRAND RAPIDS, MI: *3rd Alarm+ * at Carlton & Fulton. 2-story block vacant Commercial building fully involved with fire thru roof. Reported explosions. M/A East Grand Rapids for a Truck Co. Callbacks of off duty Firefighters in progress. (166) [FNNM]. 11:43a.m.
· BILLERICA, MA: MVA on Boston Rd (Rte.3A) at the Burlington Line. 2 car MVA, 1 rolled over. Jaws in use. M/A Burlington Engine/Rescue at scene. *33.66/483.3625* [TAC9-C32]. 1:34p.m.
· ASHLAND, VA: **Sniper Update** Hanover Co. Sheriff V. Stuart Cook has confirmed a ballistics match between the bullet from Saturday evenings shooting at Ponderosa Steakhouse & the other Beltway shootings. (VFN102). 1:41p.m.
· HENRICO Co., VA: **Update** regarding this mornings incident at the Exxon @ W. Broad & Parham. Authorities reported to have (2) suspects in custody undergoing interrogation. No charges filed at this time. (VFN102). 1:41p.m.
· PHILADELPHIA, PA: *Working fire* 3rd Street & Tioga St. Reported 2-story middle of row dwelling. Heavy fire on the 1st & 2nd floors. 2&2 in service. Reports of people trapped. [EAN3386]. 1:47p.m.
· SOUTH COVENTRY, CT: MVA at 1485 Main Street. Jaws working. Lifestar requested. CT2587/CT80 [TAC9-C20]. 2:50p.m.
· Update - SOUTH COVENTRY, CT: MVA in front of 1485 Main Street. Reported 2-cars head-on. Jaws working. Additional Heavy Rescue and 2-ALS also requested. CT2587/CT80 [TAC9-C20]. 2:55p.m.
· BOSTON, MA: MVA on Massachusetts Ave. at Commonwealth Ave. Vehicle vs. pole. Jaws in use. Two victims trapped. *483.1625* [TAC9-C461]. 2:58p.m.
· LAKEVILLE, MA: MVA on Rt.140 North at Exit 9. Units on scene reporting (1) 10-45 C1(DOA) on scene. C30 [TAC9-C101]. 3:06p.m.
· OCEAN GROVE (MONMOUTH Co.), NJ: **2nd Alarm** 18 Seaviewave. Fire is in a 3-story frame 40x50. Fire on the 2nd floor – knocked down. Have fire on the 3rd floor and thru the roof. 2 Ladder Trucks up. Fire is doubtful. All Companies working. [EAN388]. 3:26p.m.
· 2nd Alarm: TORONTO (ONTARIO) CANADA: 55 Avenue Rd. Smoke from an Apartment near top of high-rise occupied multiple dwelling b/o C31. *S2* TFN409 [TORONTO FIRENET-TAC9]. 3:42p.m.
· STLFN: NEW MELLE (ST.CHARLES Co.), MO: New Melle FD is on the scene of a **MVA** on Hwy D @ Hwy Z. They have an overturned vehicle with entrapment. ARCH 4 Helicopter is on the ground. NIF/ATT [STL557]. 3:49p.m.
· STLFN: NEW MELLE (ST CHARLES Co.), MO: Update on New Melle FD’s MVA at Hwy D & Hwy Z. 8924 has the Landing Zone set up. 8914 is using the Tool. [STL388]. 3:52p.m.
· BOSTON, MA: Working fire - Box 6249 at 23 Ashley St. Engine 56 confirms a working structure fire. *483.1875* [TAC9-C33]. 3:54p.m.
· MIDDLETOWN, CT: MVA at 440 Middlefield Street. Jaws working. Lifestar requested. CT19 [TAC9-C20]. 3:55p.m.
· 2nd Alarm - BOSTON, MA: Box 6249 (East Boston) at 23 Ashley St. by orders CAR 1. *483.1875* [TAC9-C33]. 3:58p.m.
· LOS ANGELES, CA: LA City Fire: Amtrak Train Collision, 810 N. Alameda at Train Station. Reported to be 2 Amtrak Trains with 4 RA's so far. [FIREPAGE (R) LA-1]. 4:02p.m.
· Update - BOSTON, MA: 2nd Alarm - Box 6249 at 23 Ashley St: Fire in a 3-story wood frame occupied multiple dwelling 30x40. Heavy smoke showing floors 1,2 and 3. Occupants being removed. *483.1875* C20 [TAC9-C33]. 4:02p.m.
· LOS ANGELES, CA: Update LA City Fire: Amtrak Train Collision: 5 patients, all minor back injuries. Two are children. [FIREPAGE (R) LA-1]. 4:04p.m.
· RANDOLPH, MA: Working fire at 10 Cochato Park off of North Street. Companies report a fire in a garage. M/A for coverage. *483.6625* C67/C519 [TAC9-C461]. 4:24p.m.
· Update - RANDOLPH, MA: Working fire at 10 Cochato Park off of North Street. OIC reports a small fire in a garage. Fire is knocked down. [TAC9-C461]. 4:24p.m.
· Update - BOSTON, MA: 2nd Alarm - Box 6249 at 23 Ashley St. Additional Ladder Co. to the fire by orders of C6. *483.1875* C20 C101 C519 C461 [TAC9-C33]. 4:24p.m.
· STLFN: NEW MELLE (ST CHARLES Co), MO: New Melle FPD – Update: MVA with person trapped @ Hwy’s D & Z. It was a mini van into a tree. Patient was a Priority 2 with lower extremity injuries. ARCH transported her to St. Johns Hospital. All New Melle Co.'s are in service. *FINAL* [STL388/557/558]. 4:52p.m.
· WINSTED, CT: MVA - Rte 8 near Danfield Thread. Victim trapped. Request for Lifestar. L/Z is Homer Bronson Factory in the Industrial Park near the scene. M/A Medics from Colebrook. *154.205/154.28* C176 [TAC9-C339]. 5:28p.m.
· Update - WINSTEAD, CT: MVA on Rte 8 near Danfield Thread. Victim is pinned underneath steering wheel. Lengthy extrication in progress. *154.205/154.28* C176 [TAC9-C339]. 5:41p.m.
· NEW BEDFORD, MA: Working fire at 230 North St. Fire in a 2-story wood frame. A small fire in a attic. 1 line in used. All Companies working. PWH. *471.0375* [TAC9-C319]. 6:20p.m.
· TURNER, ME: Working fire on the North Paris Road. A building fire. M/A to work & cover. *154.265* C32/C603 [TAC9-C101]. 8:07p.m.
· UPTON, MA: Working fire at 57 North St. Structure fire. OIC reports 1 line runs. Fire knocked down. Thermal camera operating - checking for extension. All Companies working. *153.905* C30/C101/C319 [TAC9-C32]. 9:08p.m.
· LOUDEN, NH: Working fire at 133 Rte.129: Tractor-trailer fully involved with exposure to a house. Request for Class “A” foam to the scene. All Companies working. *154.355/154.235* [TAC9-C32]. 9:28p.m.
· STLFN: ST. CHARLES Co., MO: Central County FD is on the scene of a **MVA** @ I-70 between Mid Rivers and Hwy 370. Two Tractor-trailers involved. One person trapped. [STL557]. 9:56p.m.
· HARTFORD, CT: Working fire at 34 Westbourne Parkway. District-2 reports heavy smoke showing from an occupied 2.5-story wood frame dwelling. *154.3100/800* CT32/CT192/CT80 [TAC9-C20]. 9:57p.m.
· STLFN: ALTON (MADISON Co.), IL: Alton FD on scene of a house fire @ 14 Manor Dr. Heavy smoke showing on arrival. All occupants out of house. Next Engine in is hitting the hydrant. (STL835). 10:04p.m.
· STLFN: ALTON (MADISON Co.), IL: Update on Alton FD’s Apartment fire (corrected size-up) @ 14 Manor Dr. Fire in a downstairs apartment. Request for the Thermal Imaging Camera. (STL835). 10:07p.m.
· OXFORD, MA: MVA on Rte.20. A rollover with 1-1045C2 trapped under vehicle. Jaws in use. Request for Lifeflite. The L/Z is at the scene. *46.24/155.16* C28 [TAC9-C32]. 10:27p.m.
· KANSAS CITY, MO: Working fire @ 1329 Monroe x 13th Street. Heavy fire rear of 2-story frame with wires down. CAR104, P10, P23, R12, T10, T3, DC101, Air-1, INV213. [KCFN-02]. 10:35p.m.
· BROOKLYN, NY: 22-874 *2nd Alarm* at 874 Jefferson Ave x Ralph Ave. Fire in the basement & into shaft of a 3-story brick vacant attached building 20x60. B37 reports 3 lines stretched out - possible extension to exposure. MNS*2/085 [MNS342]. 11:07p.m.
· BROOKLYN, NY: **2nd alarm** Jefferson St. near Howard Ave. Fire in a vacant frame building. [EAN301]. 11:08p.m.
· Update – BROOKLYN, NY: 22-874 *2nd Alarm* at 874 Jefferson Ave x Ralph Ave. Fire basement & shaft of a 3-story brick vacant attached building 20x60. B37 reports 3 lines stretched operating. Extension to exposures 2 & 4; B28 COMM CORD, B44 SAFETY COORD, L112 FAST. (MNS*2/085) [MNS342]. 11:10p.m.
· Update – BROOKLYN, NY: 22-874 *2nd Alarm* at 868 Jefferson Ave x Ralph Ave. Fire on the 2nd floor or a 3-storyy 20 x 60 building. Fire into the exposures 2 & 4. 4 lines stretched operating. [MNS-154*]. 11:12p.m.
*** FirePage Ohio Report for October 21, 2002 ***
FirePage Ohio® covers all of Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, Northern Kentucky and we will soon add Eastern Indiana and the City of Indianapolis. We send all of our incident notifications via E-Mail. So, if you carry an alphanumeric pager, PDA or cell phone, and that device has an E-Mail address, we can get the information to you.
For additional information: E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our web site at http://www.firepageohio.com.
If you'd like to report an incident, please call our hotline number: 1-888-342-0143, and leave a message. Please make sure you include your name and a call back number.
This report is complied by FirePage Ohio® Dispatcher Scott Berringer (email@example.com)
Youngstown FD: W/F Box # 5134 @ 133 Ellenwood. Cos: Eng 2, 9, 3, Lad 24, Squad 33, BN 1, 2. Eng 2 reports a 2 sty house fully involved. FPO/D323 ©
Youngstown FD: W/F Box # 5134 @ 133 Ellenwood. Per BN 1, Eng 15 S/C'd to the scene. Eng 6 to C/Q Sta 1. FPO/D323 ©
Cleveland FD: 2-2-2 East 115 & St Clair. Heavy fire in a comm'l bldg. FPO/D700 ©
Cleveland FD: Explosion in an Industrial Over @ Kirkwood Industries. West 130 & I-480. Numerous injured. Cos: Eng 38, 43, Lad 39, Squad 2, 4, BN 3, AC 1, Several EMS units and EMS Supervisor. FPO/D700 ©
Streetsboro FD (Portage): MVA/PIN SR 303 near Mar-Linn Park. M/A Hudson Res2016cuE for the JAWS. FPO/D703 ©
Editors Note: Hudson Res2016cuE was cancelled enroute by SFD.
Columbus FD: Extra Company MVA 2160 West Case Rd. (In front of Ohio State University - Don Scott Field) Cos: Eng 11, Res11cuE, Med 30, 73, 13, EMS 17. FPO/D284 ©
Cleveland FD: W/F 12901 Astor Ave. BN 3 reports a 2 sty house with heavy smoke showing. Cos: Eng 38, 39, Lad 39, Squad 2, & BN 3. Tactical Res5cuE - Worker. Lad 42 - RIT. FPO/D700 ©
Cleveland FD: W/F 12004 Kinsman Ave. Eng 26 reports a 2.5 sty house with heavy fire on 2nd floor. Cos: Eng 26, 11, Lad 11, Squad 1, & BN 2. Unknown Worker or RIT. FPO/D700 ©
Columbus FD: W/F 2535 McGuffey Rd. Cos: Eng 16, 13, Lad 13, Res16cuE, Med 16, BN 3. 1 sty house. FPO/D217 ©
Columbus FD: W/F 2535 McGuffey Rd. RIC: Eng 18, Med 13, EMS 13, SO 2. BN 3 (Flynn) reports fire K/D. Holding all companies. FPO/276/D217 ©
Columbus FD: W/F 651 Wedgewood Dr. Cos: Eng 12, 192, 17, Lad 12, 10, Res17cuE, Med 12, BN 5, 1. BN 5 requesting 2 extra medics. Med 17, 195 enroute. FPO/D284 ©
Columbus FD: W/F 651 Wedgewood Dr. BN 5 reports fire K/D. Holding all companies except Med 195. FPO/D284 ©
--- Pages Today: 12
--- Pages YTD: 3632
*** REPORT FROM THE LINE OF FIRE ***
Hartford Citywide Radio Association Incident Log
Proud Member of the IFBA
Hartford, CT /2nd Alarm/ Pliney St unk type bldg NFI 03:17
Windsor, CT /10-31/ I-91 at Exit 38 add’l Heavy Rescue req 10:57
Vernon, CT /10-75/ 205 Regan Rd a dwelling fire in the kitchen 11:43
Meriden, CT /10-31/ 10-43 X2 req/I-91 SB at Exit 16 2 pinned add’l EMS req for numerous 10-45’s 16:58
Agawam, MA /10-75/ 129 Walnut St a detached garage 20:42
Hartford, CT /10-75/ 35 Ansonia St unk type bldg fire 2nd flr NFI 08:52
West Hartford, CT /10-31/ 1137 New Britain Ave NFI 14:01
Holyoke, MA /2nd Alarm/ 208 Walnut St an OMD fire 1st flr 19:01
Pomfret, CT /10-31/ 10-43 req/ River Rd by the gun club 2 cars 20:07
West Hartford, CT /10-31/ Park Ave at Troutbrook Blvd NFI 10:26
Waterbury, CT /10-75/ 23 Galvin St 2.5wdfr fire 1st and 2nd flrs 13:23
Southington, CT /10-31/ River St a rollover 1 pinned 20:02
West Hartford, CT /10-75/ 23 Ardmore Rd a basement fire NFI 21:01
Windsor Locks, CT /10-75/ 155 Spring St a 2wdfr dwelling 08:37
Windsor, CT /10-31/ Rt20 at I-91 car off the road (1) 10-45 Code 1 (fatal) (1) 10-45 Code 2 (serious) add’l EMS and Engine req 09:22
Rocky Hill, CT /10-75/ 600 Cold Spring Rd “Mario’s Restaurant” fire in the duct work 12:13
Hartford, CT /10-75/ 40 Lebanon St 2wdfr fire in the kitchen EMS for (1) 10-45 Code 3 civilian with a burn 14:43
Hartford, CT /10-75/ 35 Crescent St 3wdfr fire in the walls 12:57
Providence, RI /10-75/ 656 Elmwood Ave unk type bldg NFI 14:01
Providence, RI /10-75/ 1342 Broad St 2.5wdfr fire thru the roof 00:57
Milford, CT /10-75/ 890 Bridgeport Ave “K-Mart” fire on loading dock 11:58
East Hartford, CT /10-75/Prestige Park a warehouse NFI 12:55
Waterbury, CT /10-75/ 393 Homestead Ave 1.5wdfr fire in the basement 16:40
Hampden, MA /2nd Alarm/ 112 Glendale Rd unk type bldg NFI 04:02
Ashford, CT /10-31/ 10-43 req/ Rt89 at Westford Hill Rd car vs pole prolonged extrication R-5 req 10:08
Hamden, CT /10-75/ 905 Mix Ave 4brk OMD fire in the walls on 2nd flr 15:54
Waterford, CT /10-31/10-43 req/ Rt85 a motorcycle accident 16:57
Springfield, MA /10-75/ Moreland St a garage fire with two exposures 01:25
New Britain, CT /10-75/ 155 Washington St unk type bldg EMS req 09:40
East Hartford, CT /10-75/ 39 Evans Ave 2 car garage 11:37
Bridgeport, CT /10-75/ 483 Putnam St 3wdfr fire top flr 17:37
Southington, CT /10-31/ Queen St and Lanning St NFI 17:53
Somers, CT /3rd Alarm/ 230 Root Rd occ 3wdfr dwelling heavy fire top flr and attic with partial collapse of roof 18:44
Glastonbury, CT /10-31/ 10-43 req/ Main St and Hopewell Rd NFI 10:51
Tolland, CT /10-31/ Rt74 near town green add’l EMS and R-5 X2 req 15:20
Enfield, CT (North Thompsonville Section) /10-75/ 523 Washington Rd occ 2brk apt bldg (1) 10-45 Code 1 (fatal) State FMO req 20:58
Hartford, CT /10-75/ 300 Zion St 3brk NFI 03:10
Meriden, CT /10-31/ I-691 WB near Exit 3 NFI 03:10
Springfield, MA /10-30/ 2972 Main St occ 4brk apt bldg fire in the oil burner 10:11
Hebron, CT /10-31/ 10-43 req /259 Church St add’l EMS X4 and R-5 X2 req 11:13
Old Lyme, CT /2nd Alarm/ Breen Ave unk type bldg NFI 14:18
Newington, CT /10-31/ Willard St and Fisk St 3 pinned 15:28
Coventry, CT (North Coventry Section) /10-31/ Rt6 and South St 2 cars (1) 10-45 Code 1 (fatal) (1) 10-45 Code 2 (serious) 23:02
Danbury, CT /10-75/ 242 White St car into gas pumps with fire add’l Engine and EMS req 13:18
Simsbury, CT /10-31/ Rt315 and Quarry Rd car vs pole 1 pinned 13:21
East Providence, Ri /10-75/ 3124 Pawtucket Ave 2wdfr OMD 13:49
East Putnam, CT /10-31/ 10-43 req/ Park Rd car vs pole a rollover with wires down 15:27
New Britain, CT /10-31/ 230 Hart St NFI 17:01
Tolland, CT /10-31/ 300 Crystal Lake Rd a rollover 1 pinned 18:12
Groton, CT (Sub Base District) /10-75/ 5 Rhode Island La unk type bldg NFI 21:55
Agawam, MA /10-30/ 314 Silver St 2.5wdfr NFI 23:18
Burlington, CT /10-31/10-43 req/ Rt4 and Covey Rd 11:44
East Hampton, CT /10-82/10-43 req/ 83 Midwood Farm Rd a gun powder explosion (1) 10-45 Code 2 (serious) 14:58
Windsor Locks, CT /2nd Alarm/ 40 South Center St occ 1.5wdfr fire 1st flr co’s having water problems 18:27
Hartford, CT /10-31/ Farmington Ave and Sigourney St 2 cars 1 pinned add’l Engine and Ladder req 22:02
London Fire Brigade Daily Report
19 Oct 02
0734 F43 Barking 4 pump fire at The Clevelands apartments on Church Rd, 2nd flr apartment fire using 1 hosereel, dry riser main, 2 adults & 1 child w/smoke inhalation, 10 civilians evacuated.
1756 G36 Hammersmith 4 pump fire, persons reported at Trillington House on Askew Crescent, 4-sty residential care hom 30m x 12m, fire in 4th flr apartment using 1 hosereel, 1 civilian rescued.
Runs for the day: 784
21 Oct 02
0713 F41 Dagenham 4 pump fire at 305 Wood Lane, 3-sty shop & dwellings 7m x 10m, 2nd flr fully involved extending up, using 1 hosereel, TIC Thermal Imaging Camera, 1 civilian jumper from roof injured, 1 civilian rescued w/smoke inhalation.
0127 G28 Willesden 4 pump fire, persons reported on Park Parade, 2-sty derelict social club 15m x 20m, 2nd flr fire using 2 jets.
Runs for the day: 747
Runs for the year: 233919
Brooklyn, N.Y. 10/21/02 @ 24:00 hrs.
Bedford / Stuyvesant Area
address: 874 Jefferson Ave.
between: Ralph Ave. & Howard Ave.
874 @ 23:48
Engs. 222, 214, 235
Lads. 111, 176
10 - 75 - 874 @ 23:52
Ladder 112 is designated as the "FAST" Truck
Rescue Co. #2
Squad Co. #252
3 Story Brick 20 x 60 Vacant Bldg.
Exp. #1: Is a Street
Exp. #2: Is a Similar Type attach
Exp. #3: Is a Rear Yard
Exp. #4: Is a Similar Type attach
All - Hands:
7 - 5 - 874 @ 23:57
Batt. 37 reports; Box 874, will be using all hands for a fire in the basement of a 3 story brick vacant bldg. 2 - lines stretched, 1 - line in operation. Primary search in progress. Truck's are "Opening Up" Fire's Doubtful
Division 15 reports; 3 Hand-lines stretched, 3 hand-lines in operation. 1 - line stretched to the basement, 1 - line stretched to the 1st. floor, 1 - line stretched to Exp. #2. We have fire extension in the shaft. Primary search still in progress. Truck's are still "Opening Up" Fire remains Doubtful.
2 - 2 - 874 @ 00:06
Engs. 277, 235, 218, 227
Lads. 124, 120
Batt. 44 "Safety Cord."
Batt. 28 "Comm. Cord."
Eng. 207 / Satalite 6
Tac. Support Unit #1
Division 15: Have fire in the basement & shaft of the fire bldg. We have extensions to Exp. #2 & #4. 3 - lines stretched, 3 - lines in operation. Process of stretching a 4th. hand-line to Ex. #4. Fire's Still Doubtful.
Division 15: 4 Hand - lines stretched & in operation. 1 - line stretched to the basement, 1 - line stretched to the 1st. floor, 1 - line stretched to Exp. #2, 1 - line stretched to Exp. #4. All visible fire has been knocked down. The primary searches are still in progress. Fire is Probably Will Hold.
Fieldcom 1: Primary searches of the 1st; 2nd; & 3rd. floors are negative in the fire building. Primary search in the basement is still in progress. Primary search of Exp. #2 & Exp. #4 are also negative. By orders of Deputy Chief Esposito,
Fire is UnderControl.
Fieldcom 1: All secondary searches completed in the fire bldg. and Exp. #2 & #4 are all negative
Herculaneum (Missouri) Fire Department -
Herculaneum Fire Department
*** FireNet Group Of The Day: ***
Fire Notification Network of Michigan (FNNM)
"Your link to major public safety events as they happen"
P.O. Box 1312 Warren, Michigan 48090-1312
586-772-4423 Office 586-773-1346 Fax Line
Garry W. Watts - President firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Cherensky - Web Master email@example.com
Tim Teer - Computer Information Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
Coverage Area: All of Michigan
****New Expanded Coverage for Windsor Ontario, Canada
**Coming Soon** Toledo, Ohio
Events: Fire / Police / EMS / Major Breaking News
Severe Weather Warnings / National Fire Incidents
If you are interested in Michigan Fire / Police & EMS incidents, FNNM is the your "Link to major public safety events as they happen". Founded in 1993, for the hobbyist and professionals, we pride ourselves on our professional staff of dispatchers that work in all lines of the public safety field. Our incidents are paged 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All incidents are confirmed and timely.
Ameritech Paging is our major paging Carrier.
Services now offered to:
Any Paging Service provider - Any PCS Phone with text messaging
Any Two-Way Pager
E-Mail Also available in regular or digest format.
Our Information can be sent to you anywhere in the USA, no matter what device you have and as it happens 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Special Thanks to everyone who contributes fire news. ALSO a BIG THANKS to ALL FireNet pager groups who provide St. Louis FireNet with fire info. For a listing of these groups and how you can get a fire pager please e-mail me at:
World Of Fire E-Mail:
SUBSCRIBE TO World Of Fire Daily Report at:
Subscribe via e-mail to: WOF_Reportemail@example.com
View working fires reports & pictures at:
Content Copyright © 1998-2002 - World Of Fire Report. All Rights Reserved
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: World Of Fire Report: 10-21-02
10-22-2002, 02:06 PM #1
World Of Fire Report: 10-21-02
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)