MembersZone Subscriber

Lightbulb MZ Suggestion....

I know things are just getting going but....

I hope in the future that MZ contributors and the their submission are not all updated on the same day/week/month/etc.... I suggest that you think of a way to trickle the information through so that everyday or so there is something new to read/learn about....
    If you don't I know, I am the kind of person who reads all the items ASAP and then gets disappointed when I run out...

Just my 2 cents worth...

Lt Burt

Administrator

The first slew of articles were all on one day because thats the day we launched.

Not to fear....all of our sections are almost done and there will be a slew of articles...what you see is only 1/5 of the articles we have ready...our sections will 'time' launch each article...in the long run, there should be a few new feature-rich articles each week in the various sections, plus the regular news, forums, etc...

MembersZone Subscriber

Default another suggestion

Could you put the date taht the articles are posted next to the title? It would make it easier when scanning the list to see which ones are new vs ones already read. Just a thought.....

Administrator

Folks

Sections will launch soon for all the articles and will include them ordered in most recent, with dates of most recent added.

Thanks
    WebTeam

Thread Information