Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Default More bugs to Iron ...

Just to pass on a little "glitch" that was noticed today. If you click on someone's profile and look to the section that says "Years in the Emergency Service" it says "Word of Mouth". So because I was curious as to why that was, I tried to edit mine. I discovered that in the position where that shows on the public profile, it is not what shows when I tried to edit. What came up was "How did you hear about Firehouse", which explains the Word of Mouth comment. Just thought I'd point this out to WT so that they can iron this out. Thanks.
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

MembersZone Subscriber MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Just to add to that, I also noticed that my ICQ ID number is showing as an AOL ID. I do not nor do I intend to carry AOL. When I tried to correct the problem, it would not save the change.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Administrator

Thanks. Keep 'em coming. Both these bugs have been reported to our developers.

WebTeam

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Another Small Anomaly

I was browsing the forums without having logged in. I clicked on the "profile" button below a message to view the author's profile. The site took me to the register/logon screen. I logged on with my userid & password. However, the next page that came up was the one where you could supply your email address if you've forgotten your password. Odd - I'd just supplied it correctly, because I'm in now.

I used my browser's (IE) back button and got back to the forums which confirmed again that I was logged in.

Not major, but thought you'd want to know.
    Proud to be honored with IACOJ membership. Blessed by TWO meals cooked by Cheffie - a true culinary goddess. Expressing my own views, not my organization's.

MembersZone Subscriber MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Just a short one to say that I also experienced a problem similar to Ohiovolffemtp, except that I logged in prior to attempting to add a reply. After logging in, I browsed through the intermediate pages (I find them to be rather annoying most times) and then when I did get to the Forums pages, I found that I was not properly logged in. When I tried the log in process I was informed that I had already logged in. After several attempts to clear the problem, I found I had to log out and then close out Firehouse.com completely and then re-enter.

One last point though... I find that when I select for the Forums page from the Home Page and am taken to the login screen (which is fine) I find that I have to pass through 3 other pages of advertisements and news pages before I am able to enter into the forums. Is there a faster way in, or is there something that I mis-keyed during the login process?
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Default Bugs?

When I tried to change my signature, the following message pops up.

"Please make sure that you have completed all the required fields. These include username, password and email. Press the back button, correct the error and try again."

I can successfully change any other setting in my profile but this one. I'm not to concerned, I can survive without a signature.

Lt3389

Thread Information