Thread: Missing LODD

Post Missing LODD

Dear Sirs,
    Today I was searching the LODD section concerning a firefighter fatality that took place in August of this year. I was unable to find it on your site, however it had been listed at one time. The firefighter concerned is William H. Goodrich Jr., Assistant Chief of the North Hampton Volunteer Fire Department. He died in the line of duty 8-17-2002 of an apparant heart attack while opperating at a residential structure fire. If more information is needed his death notification is listed on the U.S. Fire Administration web-site.
    http://www.usfa.fema.gov/application....cfm?p_id=1335
    I would like to thank you in advance for correcting this.
    Sincerly
    Randall E. Guntrum FF/E.M.T.

Administrator

This story is not listed in the index but will be shortly. It was reported at the time of the incident.

http://www.firehouse.com/lodd/2002/pa_aug17b.html

When searching, always be sure to use the site search engine. Typing the victim's name should in most cases yield accurate results.

Thanks
    WebTeam

Smile thank you

Dear Webteam
    Thank you for your quick response to this issue. I think you run a very good site as well as a great magazine and have always done your best to make sure the content is accurate and timely. I was present a the funeral for Assistant Chief Goodrich and believe that he recieved the proper send off. It was an honor to see the love expressed toward him by my brother firefighters. I was unable to find his notice in the index and did not know if it was a simple site glitch or if it had been removed by request. Again I must thank you for responding so quickly and for correcting this over sight, and as always keep up the good work.
    Sincerly
    Randall E. Guntrum FF/E.M.T.

Stay safe and keep the brothers safe, for we are our brother's keeper.

Thread Information