Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIT Training

MembersZone Subscriber

Thumbs up RIT Training

Anyone interested in some of the best RIT training I have ever received should think about attending the Houston Safety and Survival symposium next year. The instructors were the best in the field of RIT and the organizers of the symposium did a great job.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default RIT Training

If you're seeking the the best training, go to the Broward Fire Academy STAR Program. It is the most value for your money. Only highly motivated individuals should apply, all others stay seated in your Lay-Z-Boys.

Veteran Member

Default RIT training

Both of you are correct. I have attended Houston and Broward Co's STAR. I would have to rank them both #1 for RIT education. Broward Co's is 5 days of intense physical training. Your bunker gear will stink to high heaven on that last day. But anything with Jim Crawford and Tim Sendlebach I think are much better. Now if they combined both of them, you'd be one hell of a smoke-eater.

MembersZone Subscriber

Thumbs up RIT Training / Houston Symposium

Many thanks to you both for the Houston Symposium Kudos. By the way, Jim Crawford and I will both be teaching in San Diego at the Firehouse World Conference - RIT Combat Drills.

Take care brother, and be safe!

Why? It's not like you're going to visit me! But I'm near Waco, Texas

i took jim crawford's class in houston last month. i highly enjoyed it and will be there next year again. this is training that is needed by every firefighter out there. if you can't get the training in houston, san diego or florida then find someplace to get it.
    NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
    IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

Thread Information