Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Default Ummmmmm, Webbie Guys ?????

When the site was first changed I couldn't access the area in which to change my signature, but that has since been resolved. Yesterday however, I noticed that for some strange reason my location had disappeared. When I went to my profile to edit it and perhaps put a location back, I wasn't able to access that area. It told me to register, visit FAQ or contact the webmaster, and it also gave me an option to log out. Of course none of these choices were what I wanted to do, so I was wondering if it's just another glitch that is in the process of being fixed. I'm a little confused as to why I can no longer access the "edit profile" feature, especially since I could access it when I couldn't access the "edit signature" feature. Any input would be appreciated. Until then I am "locationless" and floating around in the big, vast nowhere LOL.
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

MembersZone Subscriber Rescue21D's Avatar

Exclamation Help..........

I can't get in to edit my profile either. Can get to edit signature and all the others, just not my profile. I end up on the same page as PFire23. Thanks for the help

Default Rescue21D

I found where you can edit your profile. If you log out and then log back in you get the "new" start up page, right underneath where it says "welcome back (your user name) is where it has the option to edit your profile. I hope this works for you, I found it quite by accident.
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

Thread Information