Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Siren....

Question New Siren....

A fire fighter is working on the engine outside the station when he notices a little boy next door in a little red wagon with a tiny ladder hung off the side and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle.

The boy is wearing a fire fighter's helmet and has the wagon tied to a dog and a cat. The fire fighter walks over to take a closer look. "That sure is a nice fire truck," the fire fighter says with admiration. "Thanks," says the little boy.

As the fire fighter looks a little closer, he notices that the boy has tied the wagon to the dog's collar and to the cat's testicles. "Little partner," the fire fighter says, "I don't want to tell you how to run your fire truck, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster." The little boy said, "You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren!".

Luke

Forum Member

I am finishing work on a new, 100% effective siren. In a voice that sounds exactly like your mother, it yells "I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF THE WAY! DON'T MAKE ME TELL YOU AGAIN!!". Works great in tests.

hehehehe

With a mother like that Sleuth, you and I could be related!!!!
    Luke

Forum Member

Lutan, I doubt it. The only time I was in Melborne (1993), I didn't meet any relatives. You have opened a new line of inquiry for me, however. I need to consider adding a line with an Ozzy accent! We learned such terms as "judder bars", would your mother use any colorful local terms for the same meaning as "Get out of my way"?

Thread Information