Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Question Anyone from Kentucky?

Is there anyone else from KY. EastKyFF is the only othe rone I know of.
    "I truly believe that tradition is important to the long-term survival of the fire service."-Lt. Andrew Fredricks, FDNY,9-11-01

Forum Member

Yea, I'm just down the road at Auxier (between Paintsville and Prestonsburg)
    ~*Chris McCown*~
    FireFighter / Rescue Sergeant / NREMT-P

Forum Member

I'm from KY. My city is called Highland Heights, but I'm a member of the Central Campbell Fire District. In case you're wondering, Highland Heights is at the very top of the state, about 5 miles south of Cincinnati, OH.
    The opinions I post to these forums do not represent any entity to which I am affiliated.

MembersZone Subscriber

HAPPY NEWYEAR from Simpson County. We are located on I65 at the Tenn line. Covering 254 square miles , minus the town of Franklin.We are currently a paid per call dept. with fire and rescue reponsibilities thruout the county. Last year we had about 300 calls. Not bad for a small organization.Ems is provided by a seperate organization.

Capt. Jason James City of West Liberty Fire Department, in the heart of Morgan County, Ky. Paid part time, a fire only (yes there is still a fire department only fire department no rescue no ems) service covering 3 sq miles with 35 plus runs a year.

Forum Member

Default Yeah I'm from Kentucky

I am from Shelbyville I volunteer here been at it for 10 yrs. and work fulltime for Lexington been doing it since Jan 2004 glad to meet and here from you

ET
    Forum Member

Default Yup

I work for Southgate, which is also at the very top of the state, near Cincinnati.

Forum Member

Default West ky

I'm on the volunteer dept. in Calloway County which is in sothwest ky.Were that little dogleg in the ky tenn border at the far western end of the state.

Forum Member

There are actually quite a few people on here from KY. Many just don't have their location highlighted.

Forum Member

I used to volunteer at Reidland Farley Fire Department just outside Paducah in McCracken County.I had to move back to Tennessee 4 1/2 years ago but badly want to return to Kentucky.

Thread Information