View Poll Results: Does your Fire dept transport, and if so is it worth it.

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES my FD does transport and we do like it, supporting our budget.

1 50.00%
  • YES, my FD does tranport and we don't like it, doesn't support our budget.

0 0%
  • NO, my FD does not transport but we wish we did.

1 50.00%
  • If your FD is not being given the permission to transport, does the county run the transport agency.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    MembersZone Subscriber

Thumbs up Hello Professional firefighters of FL.

Just wanted to say hello to all my Floridian Brothers and Sisters, I didn't see any other posts or startups for florida so I figured I'd get the ball rollin. Hope y'all had a safe and happy turkey day. Be safe this holiday season.

P.S.= If your Dept has had trouble getting permissions to transport and eventually did please feel free to let me know what it took to get it done. I was at the FF Olympics in Tampa a couple of years ago and got the impression that it is definately the way to go.

By the way anyone who reads this post is welcome to leave a message, as I see that many have read it but only one has replied. Happy New Year, and be safe.
    Last edited by hydrantkatcher; 01-04-2003 at 07:34 PM.

Forum Member

Hey HydrantKatcher, greetings from New Smyrna Beach. It sure is nice to see a local Brother/sister on the forums. I'm glad to hear that you'll finally got yourself a nice fat pay raise, no reason for the busiest Dept in Volusia County to be one of the lowest paid.

Great picture of Bill W. in the News Journal yesterday (12-2-02), I still think he isn't capable of backing that rig into the tight quarters of Station 1. I guess if he does back into the wall, he can over charge the city to repair it. Also nice pictures of the elevator rescue, (even the bootlegged ones floating around).

Brian Grace
    "A" Shift
    FTM-PTB-EGH-RFB

Thread Information