Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber ltburt410's Avatar

Default MemberZone Updates

I find it a little disheartening that Memberzone updates and upgrades to features are not be implemented on time.... I understand the undertaking and the growth the site is probably undergoing but when dates for features have been widley publisized and then not met... I take not and am disappointed with the lack of explanation... The coming this week hasn't changed for two weeks which was changed actually a week after the feature listed were due to go into effect...

Just some thoughts to ponder...

Administrator

Folks

We realize there have been more delays than anyone would prefer, but thats why everyone's memberships automatically go through December 2003, to ensure you get a full year of access to everything!

This project is being managed in house but relies on many outside factors such as our technology developers and a few things jump up now and again and we've many MANY additions to what the service was originally going to offer as we go.

Next week, the Jobs Section grows by automatically posting the most recent jobs posted, jobs upcoming by close date, and the ability for users to sort their search results by the same. Plus the email notifications and more coming soon. Hundreds of hiring profiles will be coming with the launch of the Firehouse Network.

State by state news pages for all users, with regional forums, and resources also launch soon. Our team is actively combining the web directories of Firehouse.com and the Fire-EMS Information Network and manually verifying MORE THAN 13,000 web links.

Also, PagerNews will launch soon after we wrap up developing the verification process to ensure you only get pages to a valid pager.

Many of the new sections are now complete and be sure to check them regularly for new content, as well as new articles being featured on the front page, too.

Thanks for everyone's patience and be sure your membership will go for the full year through December 2003 to ensure you get a full year of all the services.

Thanks
    WebTeam

MembersZone Subscriber

Kudos to the Firehouse.com team.

You guys are doing a great job in my book and a few others for that matter. If you weren't doing a good job, I'd never paid for a membership, nor the rest of my shift.

Always waiting for the next new item to appear on the site, I'm personally excited about the pager alerts, it seems sometimes that's the only news I get!

Keep up the great work!

Default Daily Pager News

Great job on MemberZone so far guys!! Just wondering about what time we can expect to see the Daily Pages going out?

Administrator

PagerNews is in development and should launch in January with once-twice daily updates on the day's top stories, line of duty notifications and perhaps a few other 'options' when we launch.

We held off on launching our initial version because it did not provide a means to verify the pager worked/was active. Our new revised program will send users a test page before activating it.

Thanks
    WebTeam

Default Pager update?

Hey guys, just checking again on the status of the daily pages. I really am looking forward to that feature. Just wondering how that is coming along in development. Thanks again!! Keep up the great work on memberzone.
    FTM-PTB, EGH, KTF, RFB, DTRT and never forget the 4-Ups!

Administrator

Coming very soon...we promise. Its taken a lot longer than we thought to build in technology that verifies a working pager by sending an activation code you then enter...it should be up within two weeks or so.

Thanks WebTeam

Thread Information