Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Default British Columbia LODD

Cowichan Bay Fire Rescue regrets to inform of the sudden passing of firefighter Bob Evans, Bob was stricken at the station on November 29th 2002, firefighters were the first on scene, he was then transported to Cowichan District Hospital by the BC Ambulance Service, we would like to thank the BC ambulance Service, Cowichan District Hospital Staff, and RCMP victim services for their help during this hard time.

More Information can be found on Cowichan Bay Fire Rescue's website Cowichan Bay Fire Rescuehttp://www.cbvfr.com

Forum Member

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

The City of Leduc Fire Services extend our condolances to you folks at Cowichan Bay Fire Rescue. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Keep the faith brothers.

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Unhappy In Sympathy

My condolences to Cowichan Bay Fire Rescue, and the family and friends of Firefighter Bob Evans. Sorry for your loss.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Thread Information