Smile Three more rounds coming

I just spoke with a gentleman at FEMA. I was inquiring as to our application status. We hadn't heard a word out of FEMA. He told me our application was still "Pending, waiting review" whatever that means. He told me that there are going to be three more rounds 11, 12, & 13. Fingers crossed and still hopefull.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Round 11 announced for Missouri

I just found this while I was browsing. Congrats to all those on the list. Good luck to all still waiting. I am still waiting to here anything from FEMA.

http://bond.senate.gov/press_section....cfm?id=189444

It's finally over. Received our Dear John this morning. Funny how this happened less than 12 hours after I called FEMA and asked a real person about our status. Makes me wonder if I shouldn't have done that.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
    Stay Safe

Captain Larry Estep
    Limestone Township Fire Protection District
    Peoria County, Illinois

Unhappy

We're out too. I got our turn down this morning. It's been a long 9 months. I'm very dissappointed we didn't make the cut but it's a relief at least knowing where we stand. All we can do is start preparing for next years grant, if there is one. Congratulations to all those who made it. And to those who don't know yet, hang in there.

"May this holiday season bring peace and joy to all of you"

Stay safe!!!

Forum Member

We are out now too. We also made the call to FEMA yesterday and then got the Dear John last night. We are disapointed, especially when we review some of the other award winners in our state who come from some of the most wealthy communities in the nation. We will try again this next year if there is a program.

Thread Information