Thread: Checklists

Thumbs up Checklists

I am looking for printable checklists used by various haz mat teams. These would be used to ensure each team is completing every step in the process. EX. A checklist that is used and can be checked off as each step in the 9 step decon process is completed. Looking for checklists in every area possible.

MembersZone Subscriber

We (State of Maine, oil & hazardous materials emergency responders) have two recently developed check lists for Haz Mat incidents. They are both still in the delvelopement stages. One is intended to be a one page two sided check list with limited detail, but enough detail to make response agencies think about all the bases that need to covered upon arrival. It is coated in plastic so you can write on it with a sharpie pen, make changes or wash it off later. There is a typo or two on it (my fault). A colleague of mine generated the other one and had visions of it being additionally, the beginings of a site safey plan or an info sheet to assist us when we write our spill reports. Like I said still in developement, but they may help you develope your own. E-mail me at nathan.thompson@state.me.us with your address and I'll send some to you. -nate99z

Thread Information