Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Default Alaska Fire Dept Patches

I have always been a collector of patches since I was little, but my newest little endeavor is getting as many Alaska fire department patches. I started by getting all the patches from departments in the Fairbanks area, and now want to expand it. If any of you guys can help, I am up for trading a University Fire Dept or Capital City Fire/Rescue patch, or both.

I also enjoy collecting patches (Mostly Nevada, New Mexico, California & Alaska) and I always seem to have a alaska fire and police patch to trade every now and then. Contact me at LVpatchcollector@firehousemail .com and we'll work out a trade
    Shane
    Do not fear to step into the unknown...for where there is risk, there is also reward.

Thumbs up

Contact me with a mailing address, and we'll send one out your way...
    Scott.

Forum Member

Greetings from Soldotna, Alaska and Central Emergency Services. I am looking for Alaska patches from areas like Palmer, the Mat-su Valley and in particular, Houston, AK Fire Department. If anyone wants to trade a CES patch for any of the above departments, or any other place from our great state, please let me know. Please email me at akdave@alaska.net. Check out the department web site at: www.cesfire.org. The patch I can trade with is located in the gift shop link. Thanks and stay safe out there!

Thread Information