Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    Forum Member

Wink Hello from New Mexico....

hello everyone, my name is robert. i just finished my emt class at the fire academy here and will be trying out for the AFD in about six months when their next cadet class is starting. hopefully i will be able to get in on my first try, but if not.... just gotta keep trying... either way, just wanted to say hello.

Forum Member

Welcome Robert,

I hope you find the forums informative as well as entertaining.. Best of luck at the academy and I am sure you will make it the first time with a lot of studing and hard work...

Enjoy the forums and welcome....

Default Salisbury NC

A Lieutenant from Locke Fire Department in Salisbury, NC here! Hello the EVERYONE!!

Forum Member

i have enough belief in myself and my abilites, but there are always three to four hundred people trying out for thirteen or fourteen spots... a lot of politics go into who is decided...

i will keep my head up though... this is going to be my life!

MembersZone Subscriber

This is for "In Training"

We have just finished hiring at Los Alamos, class starts at the end of March, we had 20 openings, but have only made offers to 14. and we dont always have everybody finish the academy, so there is a good chance we will be hiring again when this academy finishes. if you would like more info on how to prpare, e mail me, and I will see what I can do to help you. Dont give up.

Thread Information