HAINES CITY

No One Hurt in Mobile Home Fire

Dundee firefighters put out a bedroom fire in a mobile home Saturday morning.

There were several residents sleeping in the unit but none was injured, according to a Dundee firefighter. They were sleeping in the living room.

Damages to the property were estimated at $3,000, the firefighters said.

One of the residents at the mobile home at 4550 Tanner Road tried to put out the fire with a fire extinguisher but was unsuccessful, the firefighter said.

When firefighters arrived, there was still a fire smoldering in one of the corners inside the room, the firefighter said.

The State Fire Marshal's Office said the fire had been accidental, the firefighter said