MembersZone Subscriber

Default Firehouse World--San Diego--Feb. 18-20

As a relative newcomer to this website I wasn't sure where to post this message. After spending my whole career in suppression this felt the most comfortable. I was just curious if anyone had plans to attend the conference in San Diego next month. I work in Garden Grove, Ca. which is approximately midway between LA and San Diego. The older I get the more I enjoy spending time with members of the "brotherhood". Two trips back to New York City since 9/11 just reinforces how important it is for all of us to get together when we can. For those of you that plan to attend, I'd love to buy you a beer and talk about shared experiences. Dean Taylor

MembersZone Subscriber

Default I wish

I would love to go. I love the City of San Diego. My sister-in-law lives there and we've been out twice in the last couple years. Unfortunately, my dept. won't pay for a west coast trip.

I'll be there in August though! My sister-in-law is getting married. Meet ya then? I'll let damn near anybody buy me a beer!

Good Day!
    Lt. D. Gordon
    Greendale Fire Department
    Greendale, IN

Forum Member

Dean,

I am attending in Feb. Staying with friends of wifey's in San Diego.
    As of right now I am taking a class on Sun, not sure of what the rest of my trip will include. Feel free to email me.

Dave

MembersZone Subscriber

Default San Diego

I'll be there, my wife and I are coming out on the 14th and staying with my brother and his wife and then I be at the show as a vendor. It'll be a nice break from the Chicago area weather.

Stay Safe!

Patrick

Thread Information