Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default Need info on a product called Cold fire

I need to get info on a product called "ColdFire".

Does anyone have any experience with this product? Pro's or Con's?

Thanks in advance.

MembersZone Subscriber

Smile

Yes I know where you can get coldfire. We use it at my house i nedd to talk to my chief and find out where we get it. Email me at afinger@COLORCON.COM AND ILL SEND IT BACK TO YOU

We use it in both our engine and in our water cans. We buy it by the drum and use 20 gals in a 1000 gal tank. Their web site is www.firefreeze.com .

Our experience has been all good. We had car fires within the same week, our engine was first due on one, the other company's engine was first due on the second. We used 1/4 tank, they used 3/4 tank, both on fully involved taxi fires. Immediately after the flame was out, you could touch the metal with your bare hand.

We have been first engine on a number of structure fires and it makes intital knockdown quicker, using less water.

We were having some problems with gates on the engine sticking, the cold fire cleans out the pump and tank. It smells nasty due to the algae being killed, but it really helps clean the gunk out of the pump.

We did a demo at our county fire training center, using 2 cars, 2 piles of pallets, and the oil pit trainer. The fire went out faster, with no relighting using water with cold fire added.

I don't work for them, even though I know I sound like an advertisement, these are just my experiences with the water additive.

PM or e-mail me if you have any other questions.
    9/11/01 Never forget Never forgive

Dusty, working on Crusty IACOJ

Thread Information