Emergency call for PT EMT Clinical Teaching Assistants Houston TX
NORTH HARRIS MONTGOMERY COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
250 N. Sam Houston Parkway East, Houston, TX 77060
TITLE: Part-Time EMT Clinical Teaching Assistant
LOCATION: Cy-Fair College: Fairbanks Center
SALARY: $17.50 per hour. Schedule may not exceed 19.5 hours per week.
START DATE: January 2003
Cy-Fair College, the fifth comprehensive college in the North Harris Montgomery Community College District, is seeking energetic and motivated EMT Clinical Teaching Assistants for the Spring 2003 semester, currently in progress.
· Primary responsibility is to Supervise EMT Basic students in the emergency rooms of clinical locations including Cy-Fair Hospital, Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, and Tomball Hospital
· Teach and coach EMT Basic students
· Maintain regular communication and coordination with course instructor
· Submit student learning reports and grade sheets
· Mentor EMT students
· High School diploma or equivalent
· EMT-P or LP certificate
· Two years of experience with a 911 EMS provider
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Clinical teaching experience
· EMS instructor
· Four years of experience as EMT-P or LP with a 911 EMS service
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Submit resume and copies of EMT certificates to: email@example.com. Application deadline is January 20, 2003.