Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default Canadian FireFighter looking for work!

My name is Kirk Rayner and I am a fully qualified FireFighter/Rescue Tech. I have served with the Canadian Armed Forces as Infantry for aprox 4yrs. As well as Search And Rescue Team in Prince George BC for aprox 7yrs. I have all the paper work to back me up. If anyone that knows were or what I can go or do please contact me at creek023@firehousemail.com

Thank You

Forum Member

creek, I'm not sure where you are in the Country, but here in Ontario almost all Municipalities advertised positions for firefighters can be found on Workopolis.com. I believe Barrie Ontario is looking right now.

Good luck

I understand that Sydney NS may be hiring this spring

Lightbulb Canadian Fire Fighter looking for work

There is a fire colledge at Brandon,Manitoba. I cannot give you an exact address, but you should be able to locate it via internt. I understand that graduates are snapped up at the door on their way out. Good luck. Let us know how you make out. If you can not locate it, I will see what I can do from my end.

Smile

Udate for u Kirk, if your still interested. Brandon fire college email address is www.firecomm.gov.mb.ca. They are called the Manitoba Emergency Services College, at 1601 Van Horne Ave. East, Brandon, Man. R7A 7K2. I spoke to Brandon ff in Winnipeg last weekend. He indicated that in the next little while about half a dozen guys will be retiring from his department. He also stated that Winnipeg City has abunch of guys going right now, also retiring. Good luck.

MembersZone Subscriber

Toronto is starting a new recruting campaign try calling 1-416-392-FIRE.

Thread Information