Thread: World Of Fire Report: 01-26-03
02-02-2003, 05:52 PM #1
World Of Fire Report: 01-26-03
*** America's Fire Paging Notification Network ***
Local & National reports from pager notification networks around the U.S.
(All times are in Central Standard Time unless otherwise indicated)
Sunday, January 26, 2003
· PROVIDENCE, RI: MVA 105 Manton Ave. Request for jaws for an entrapment add Rescue to scene *154.37* C319 [TAC9-C304]. 12:08a.m.
· STLFN: GRANITE CITY (MADISON Co.), IL: Working house fire at 2031 Delmar. One engine company has caught a plug and they have at least one line off. [STL810]. 12:56a.m.
· POINT PLEASANT, NJ: Gen'l Alm Rt 35 & Washington Ave The Southern House Restaurant well involved extensive M/A to work. [EANSTAFF-EAN10]. 1:53a.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS Co., MO: Lemay FPD has a 1st Alarm for a fire in a retirement home at 1204 Telegraph Road. Command reports a fire in a closet on the 2nd floor. [STL819]. 2:26a.m.
· GLOUCESTER CITY (CAMDEN Co.), NJ: *Fatal-fire* @ The Travel Lodge, Rt.130 @ Market St. Crews had 2 rooms on fire. A quick k/d was made. 1 occ of a room is confirmed DOA o/s. Fire was u/c in aprox. 20 mins. Disp time was aprox. 0130hrs. M/A from Mt Ephraim, Westville, Bellmawr Park, W. Collingswood Hgts. Additional BLS ALS o/s. Co.'s still o/s. Local PD DET's, County Prosecutors Office & Med Examiners Office o/s. [EAN 3307/08/05O/S/EAN3386/05]. 2:30a.m.
· STLFN: MADISON (MADISON Co.), IL: Madison FD had a structure fire at 1530 2nd Street. No size-up heard but the ARC was requested for family assistance. [STL819]. 3:24a.m.
· WINDSOR, CT: W/F Route-75 near Scranton Chevy. Reported fire in a unknown type structure. CT80 [TAC9-C20]. 4:41a.m.
· 2nd Alarm Equiv. WINDSOR, CT: on Route-75 near Scranton Chevy. Reported fire in a commercial building. CT80 [TAC9-C20]. 4:49a.m.
· BATH, ME: W/F 43 Central Ave. Structure fire. M/A from West Bath & Phippsburg FD's. *154.295* [TAC9-C31]. 6:26a.m.
· INDIANAPOLIS, IN: 1819 N. Sharon Ave. Engine 1 has a 2-story multi-family dwelling with heavy smoke showing. Reported possible entrapment in rear of house. [INDY-12]. 8:44a.m.
· Update - INDIANAPOLIS, IN: 1819 N. Sharon Ave. Attack sector has found a civilian fatality. [INDY-12]. 8:45a.m.
· EAST ANDOVER, NH: W/F 289 Currier Rd. Dwelling fully involved. M/A from Andover, Franklin, Salisbury & Hill FD’s. *159.900* [TAC9-C31]. 8:58a.m.
· 2nd Alarm - EAST ANDOVER, NH: 289 Currier Rd. Dwelling fully involved. M/A Tankers from Andover, Franklin, Salisbury, Tilton-Northfield, Sanbornton, Danbury & Hill FD’s *159.900* [TAC9-C31]. 9:02a.m.
· STLFN: ST.LOUIS, MO: STLFD has a W/F @ 2911 Rutger. Fire in a 2-sty brk bldg. 1 line off. PUMPERS: 29-7-14, HL6, BC802. [STL899]. 9:43a.m.
· STLFN: ST.LOUIS, MO: STLFD *1st Alarm* b/o BC802 @ 2911 Rutger. Fire in a 2-sty brk bldg. 1 line off. PUMPERS: 29-7-14-1-2, HL6, BC802/801, SQD-2. [STL899]. 9:44a.m.
· Update - EAST ANDOVER, NH: 2nd Alarm 289 Currier Rd. OIC reports a barn fire with total loss with no extension to the house. Companies in overhaul stages. *159.900* [TAC9-C31]. 9:47a.m.
· PT. PLEASANT BCH (OCEAN Co.), NJ: *4th Alarm Equiv.* Rt.35 N/B & Washington. Fire in a commercial rest thru the roof. Demolition now o/s. Bldg is a total loss. EAN90 worked scene. [EAN90/252/318/503]. 10:01a.m.
· NORTH BERGEN (HUDSON Co.), NJ: **2nd Alarm** 1505 45St. Fire is on the 1st fl of a dwelling [EAN301/EAN388]. 10:01a.m.
· STLFN: ST.LOUIS, MO: U/D STLFD's *1st Alarm* @ 2911 Rutger. 2-sty brk bldg. fire u/c. All searches (-). Co.'s overhauling. [STL899]. 10:04a.m.
· STLFN: HAMEL (MADISON Co.), IL: Hamel FD has a W/F @ Legions Tavern, 6505 Quercus Grove Rd. Fire in the fish stand. Worden FD on M/A. Alhambra Ambo for stand-by. [STL899]. 10:15a.m.
· STLFN: ST.LOUIS Co., MO: Mehlville FPD *1st Alarm* @ 2940 Yaeger Rd. Heavy smoke showing from rear of a residence. 1 line off. Move-ups made. [STL899]. 10:46a.m.
· SUFFOLK, VA: 2nd Alarm 6601 James Point Court. A dwg in the Burbage Grant Subdivision. Requesting full alarm from Chesapeake, to consist of E12, E10, E28, L12, M12, B3. (VFN09). 11:34a.m.
· ROCKY HILL, CT: MVA I-91 Northbound area of Exit 23. A rollover with 1 pinned and 1 ejected-airbags being used-life star requested. L/Z will be on the highway. *453.575* [TAC9-C09]. 12:35p.m.
· DORCHESTER, NH: Snowmobile accident Corrider 5 Trail near Cummings Pond off the Dorchester Rd. Fractured shoulder. Lyme FD/EMS operating. *153.950* [TAC9-C31]. 1:04p.m.
· ASHLAND, MA: W/F Box-10 113 Howe Street. Car-2 reports a 2-story wood frame occupied dwelling heavy smoke showing poss attic fire. ACW. *484.3875* [TAC9-C20]. 1:10p.m.
· ASHLAND, MA: 2nd Alarm Box-10 113 Howe Street. 2-story wood frame occupied dwelling attic fire heavy smoke showing. M/A to the scene & coverage – DWH. *484.3875* [TAC9-C20]. 1:13p.m.
· WOONSOCKET, RI: W/F 410 Wood St. Companies off with fire showing from a structure. *154.130* C319 [TAC9-C51]. 1:23p.m.
· 2nd Alarm - WOONSOCKET, RI: 410 Wood St. Heavy fire floor 2 of a 3 story wood frame. *154.130* C319 [TAC9-C51]. 1:32p.m.
· BEDFORD, NH: W/F 10 Ironhorse Drive. Dumpster/compactor extended to a commercial building via ductwork to floor 2. M/A Merrimack engine/ladder to the scene. *33.78/453.875* [TAC9-C158]. 1:35p.m.
· Update – ASHLAND, MA: 2nd Alarm - Box-10 at 113 Howe Street. Fire walls and attic of a 2-story wood frame dwelling. Fire knocked down. Co.'s overhauling & PWH. *484.3875* [TAC9-C20]. 1:37p.m.
· BETHEL, MAINE: MVA on West Bethel Rd. Rollover with entrapment. Jaws in use. *154.070* C101 [TAC9-C520]. 1:47p.m.
· CUMBERLAND. ME: Snowmobile accident 1 Val Halla Rd on hole 2 at the Val Halla Golf Course. Child with neck injuries & fractures. *154.010* [TAC9-C31]. 1:50p.m.
· GORHAM, ME: ACW Box 21 next to the auto parts store at 176 Narragansett St. Fire under a mobile home. *154.400* [TAC9-C31]. 2:39p.m.
· MIDDLETOWN, RI: W/F 8B Bristol Rd. Kitchen fire with extension in a 2 family dwelling. *151.050* C303/C304. [TAC9-C51]. 3:02p.m.
· LEOMINSTER, MA MVA Central & Litchfield Streets. S/C Heavy Rescue with Jaws S/C. Add'l ALS Ambulance to the scene. *460.550* C158 [TAC9-C520]. 3:22p.m.
· PRINCETON MA: ACW 108 Mirick Rd. 30 ft travel trailer heavily involved. *151.295* [TAC9-C31]. 3:46p.m.
· BOSTON, MA: ACW Box 1752 47 Julian St. Companies reporting smoke showing. *483.1875* C519 [TAC9-C33]. 3:51p.m.
· U/D BOSTON, MA: ACW Box 1752 47 Julian St. Fire in a large 2.5 story wood frame now K/D PWH *483.1875* C519 [TAC9-C520]. 4:03p.m.
· WATERBURY, CT: W/F on Austin Road. Fire in an apartment. CT3404/21 [TAC9-C461]. 4:38p.m.
· STLFN: ST CHARLES (ST. CHARLES Co.), MO: 3rd Alarm hse 3300 Cottonwood Dr. 4426 enrt. No other information. [STL818]. 4:51p.m.
· STLFN:ST.CHARLES, MO: 3rd Alarm house fire @3300 Cottonwood Dr. House heavily involved. (STL966). 4:52p.m.
· STLFN: ST.CHARLES (ST.CHARLES Co.), MO: U/D 3rd Alarm @ 3300 Cottonwood Dr. Fire in a residence - evacuation tones sounded after the 2nd Alarm. Numerous lines off. Move-ups made. [STL818/899]. 4:53p.m.
· DELAWARE CITY (NEW CASTLE Co.), DE: *Aircraft down* on Pea Patch Island in the DE River. Small plane down and on fire conf at least one occupant still in the plane. FD EMS and USCG units responding DE State Police helo also on scene. [EAN23-3305-157] 5:08p.m.
· WILMINGTON, MA: ACW 21 Carter Lane. Partition fire in the basement. ACW *154.2875* [TAC9-C158]. 5:23p.m.
· STLFN: ST.LOUIS, MO: STLFD has a W/F @ 7324 Coronado x Upton. Fire in the attic of a 3-sty brk bldg. 1 line off. PUMPERS: 19-23-34, HL4, BC804. [STL899]. 5:32p.m.
· ALEXANDRIA, NH: W/F 65 Shelby Lane 25' x 50' garage well involved. M/A from Bristol, New Hampton, Bridgewater, Hebron, Danbury FD’s. *159.900* [TAC9-C31]. 5:46p.m.
· STLFN: ST.CHARLES (ST.CHARLES Co.), MO: U/D 3rd Alarm residence fire @ 3300 Cottonwood Dr. S/C for 2 add'l companies. Bomb & Arson on scene. [STL818/966/899]. 6:09p.m.
· DELAWARE CITY (NEW CASTLE Co.), DE: **Plane crash** off of Delaware City in the water near Pea Patch Island. FD units being ferried by USCG helo, due to access/ice problems on water. 1 DOA unk on others. [EAN23-3305-157]. 6:15p.m.
· HARTFORD, CT: W/F 162 White St. Building fire. CT123 [TAC9-C51]. 7:02p.m.
· 2nd Alarm - HARTFORD, CT: Box 451 162 White St. Building fire. CT123. [TAC9-C51]. 7:05p.m.
· STLFN: ST. CHARLES, MO: U/D on St. Charles FD’s 3rd Alarm residence fire @ 3300 Cottonwood Dr. Companies are being released at this time. Some Companies will be on scene for over haul. *FINAL* [STL818/966/899/557]. 7:19p.m.
· U/D HARTFORD, CT: 2nd Alarm Box 451 162 White St. Fire in the basement extending up. All companies ordered out of the building. CT123. [TAC9-C51]. 7:22p.m.
· STLFN: ST. CHARLES, MO: Update on St. Charles FD fire @ 3300 Cottonwood. 1 story house possible meth lab. 1 ladder pipe, 1 deck gun, num. handlines. State Fire Marshall on scene. (STL966). 7:52p.m.
· LEBANON, NH: W/F 35 Airport Rd at Fireside Inn. OIC reports a small fire in a motel room. Requesting a first alarm. **154.130/153.890** C773. [TAC9-C51]. 7:59p.m.
· STLFN: ST.CHARLES (ST.CHARLES Co.), MO: St. Charles FD *1st Alarm* @ 2824 Birch Tree Dr. x Gum Tree Dr. Hvy smoke & fire showing from chimney w/possible ext to roof/attic. [STL557/899]. 8:08p.m.
· CHICAGO, IL: A 2-11 Alarm and an EMS Plan 1 and a Mayday Response at 7538 Ingleside. [CHGO-5/NUMEROUS]. 8:09p.m.
· U/D HARTFORD, CT: 2nd Alarm Box 451 162 White St. Fire through the roof of a 3 story wood frame. 2 towers in operation. CT19. [TAC9-C51]. 8:11p.m.
· CHICAGO, IL: the 2-11 Alarm and EMS Plan 1 and Mayday Response was for a 2.5 sty frame with exposure to the north. Mayday Response was for 3 FF's unaccounted for but found and not inj. Now S/O and secured. [CHGO-5/NUMEROUS]. 8:30p.m.
· STLFN: U/D St. Charles FD OF (ST.CHARLES Co.) MO: 1st Alarm @2824 Birch Tree Dr. x Gum Tree Dr. Residential house fire. Move up made. NIF/ATT [STL899/557]. 8:30p.m.
· STLFN: NEW MELLE (ST.CHARLES Co.), MO: New Melle FD *1st Alarm* @ Hwy D & Hwy T. Residence - fully involved. Fire is near the Warren/St.Charles Co. Line towards Marthasville. [STL557/899]. 8:40p.m.
· WOOLWICH, ME: W/F on George Wright Rd. Barn fire fully involved with exposure problems *154.310* C101 [TAC9-C520]. 9:40p.m.
· Incident Command -- SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- Plane crash 4 miles North of Scottsdale Airport (SDL). Large flames visible on the McDowell Mtn. MesaPD air unit assisting confirm aircraft has crashed. Numerous PD helos trying to land at scene. [ICP904,112,744]. 10:00p.m.
· Incident Update: SCOTTSDALE, AZ: Plane Crash believed to be a small aircraft such as a Cessna, Piper, Mooney or Bonanza that had just departed runway 03 at Scottsdale. Mountain Range sits 3 miles north and east of Scottsdale airport. Large flames with fuel burning on top the mountain. Visible to the entire city. No survivors believed. Numerous PD helos overhead with Rural/Metro FD CMD post set up. [ICP904,245,963,744]. 10:27p.m.
· EPSOM, NH: MVA Rt.28 at the Epsom Traffis Cirlce. Jaws operating. Req Concord Hospital Trauma Team Activation. *154.355/154.235* [TAC9-C158]. 10:30p.m.
· TORONTO (ONTARIO), CANADA: 2nd Alarm 91 Neilson Ave. 1.5 sty frm 20x30 house basement well involved canteen requested. TFN300 [TORONTO FIRENET-TAC9]. 10:39p.m.
· Incident Update: SCOTTSDALE, AZ: Plane airborn reconnaissance confirming at least 2 fatalities at this time. Fire still burning. NTSB en-route. [ICP-AZ,904i]. 10:46p.m.
· WORCESTER, MA: MVA on Belmont Street. Extrication in progress Trauma Team activated by EMS. *800/462.9500* [TAC9-C20]. 10:50p.m.
· U/D – WORCESTER, MA: MVA on Belmont Street. Reported car-vs-pole extrication complete WEMS P-1 reports middle age female pt 1045-C2 UMASS trauma team activated. *462.9500/800* C158 [TAC9-C20]. 10:55p.m.
· STLFN: U/D on New Melle FD (ST CHARLES Co.), MO: 1st Alarm @ Hwy. D x Hwy. T. Residential fire near the Warren/St Charles Co. Line towards Marthasville. S/C for 2 companies for overhaul. [STL557/558]. 11:28p.m.
*** FirePage Ohio Report for January 26, 2003 ***
FirePage Ohio® covers all of Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, Northern Kentucky. We send all of our incident notifications via E-Mail. So, if you carry an alphanumeric pager, PDA or cell phone, and that device has an E-Mail address, we can get the information to you.
For additional information: E-Mail email@example.com or visit our web site at http://www.firepageohio.com.
If you'd like to report an incident, please call our hotline number: 1-888-342-0143, and leave a message. Please make sure you include your name and a call back number.
This report is complied by FirePage Ohio® Dispatch Coordinator Scott Berringer
Erie, PA FD: (Delayed form 0200) W/F Box # 314 @ 1118 Seneca. Cos: Eng 8, 3, 13, 6, TL 2, DC 311. Basement fire that extended upward in a 3 sty Duplex. FPO/801/D217 ©
Plain twp FD (Stark): MVA/PIN Applegrove Ave NW & Starcliff Ave NW. Car vs pole. Heavy damage. Cos: Med 5, Sqd 5. Res3cuE S/c'd. FPO/D701 ©
Berlin Twp FD (Delaware): (Delayed from 1130) MVA/PIN 5640 Cheshire Rd. Cos: Eng 391, GF 391, DelCo Med 3, 2, EMS 461. Med 7, Res441cuE, Res361cuE, EMS 462 S/C'd. FPO/240*/D223 ©
Berlin Twp FD (Delaware): MVA/PIN 5640 Cheshire Rd. Med 3 to St Anns with Level 3 Trauma, Med 7 to Riversice with Level 2 Trauma, Med 2 to Riverside with injured Genoa Twp FD. FPO/240*/D223 ©
Chesterland VFD Inc (Geauga): W/F 8623 Carmichael Dr. House fire. FPO/D703 ©
Columbus FD: MVA/PIN Cleveland Ave & Belcher Dr. Cos: Eng 61, Med 24, 16, 119, 28, Res16cuE, EMS 12. FPO/D284 ©
Columbus FD: MVA/PIN Cleveland Ave & Belcher Dr. Med 24 requesting Extra Engine. Eng 24, EMS 13, Med 6 enroute. FPO/221/D284 ©
Columbus FD: MVA/PIN Cleveland Ave & Belcher Dr. 2 Code 1's (DOA). EMS 12 reports extrication complete. SO 2, Res101enG on the card, cancelled enroute. FPO/221/D284 ©
Cleveland FD: W/F 10600 Arthur. BN 1 reports heavy fire on 1st floor of a 2.5 sty house. Cos: Eng 17, 10, Lad 17, Squad 1, & BN 1. Eng 22 - Worker. Lad 10 - RIT. 1 Elderly victim removed from house, transported to Metro via CFD Squad 1. FPO/D700 ©
Cincinnati FD: W/F 3215 Jefferson. Fire on 1st floor of a 2 sty house. Cos: Eng 34, 19, Trk 19, 32, Dist 3. RAT 3, Res 38, Dist 1 OTW. FPO/D1002 ©
--- Pages Today: 10
--- Pages YTD: 353
DC Firecom/Baltimore Metro Dispatch Report
Jan. 26, 2002
BALTIMORE Co., MD: *Working fire* / Dwelling / 19 Perrywoods Ct / Co.#8 – Fullerton / WFD en-rte / NFIATT. [DC/BMD/E*23]. 10:59hrs.
U/D BALT Co., MD: Working fire / Dwelling / 19 Perrywoods Ct / Have a 2 sty single family dwelling w/chimney fire w/ext to attic space above attached garage / Fire K/D. [DC/BMD/E*23]. 11:11hrs.
BALTIMORE, MD (13-20): Metro accident / 302 W. Preston St. / "State Ctr Station" / had minor inj's to (9) passengers & (2) MTA workers. [DC/BMD/E*23]. 11:52hrs.
NEFNN CONNECTICUT FIRE LOG (http://www.nefnn.com)
-by Scott Harris
0225 ACW BOLTON CONN 6 Tanglewood Ln rear porch fire contained with 1 line
0917 W/F BRIDGEPORT CONN on Maplewood Rd 2.5-story frame heavy fire floor #2 thru the roof - all companies ordered out of the building
1600 W/F NAUGATUCK CONN 8 Sandy Ave 1.5-story dwelling - cellar fire extended to floor #1 - special call add'l engine
2031 2nd ALM EAST HARTFORD CONN 56 Orchard St 2-story brick OMD - heavy fire in (1) apartment floor #1 extended to floor #2 - truck company opened the roof - mutual aid station coverage from Hartford & Manchester
0637 2nd ALM ON ARRIVAL NEW HAVEN CONN Box 937 48 Farren Ave - Engine 5 reports 2.5-story frame with heavy fire showing
1609 W/F NEWINGTON CONN 55 Shepard Dr "Shepard Steel" large metal clad factory style building with fire showing - West Hartford FD also on scene (building located on the town line off Willard Ave)
1714 W/F PRESTON CONN 125 Old Jewett City Rd barn fire
1743 W/F TORRINGTON CONN 121 Pearl St 3-story OMD - heavy fire upper floors - truck company opening roof
1907 W/F+ LYME CONN 120 Brush Hill Rd house fire - mutual aid tankers
1957 ACW NEW BRITAIN CONN 14 Broad St 3-story frame OMD - fire floor #1
2155 ACW HARTFORD CONN Box 4463 4 Somers St vacant 1-story frame - fire in (1) room
2220 W/F EAST HADDAM CONN 20 Millington Rd house fire
0155 2nd ALM MIDDLETOWN CONN 68 High St 2.5-story frame - fire floor #2 into the attic - mutual aid to work and station coverage
0430 W/F+ WINDSOR CONN 103 Poquonock Ave (Rte 75) "Tobacco Shed Tavern" 2-story frame apartments over commercial - heavy fire with partial roof collapse - mutual aid station coverage
*** REPORT FROM THE LINE OF FIRE ***
Sunday, January, 2003: At 02:38hours:
2nd alarm at 42 Glendale Place near Main. 7th Battalion with a large 2.5 occupied frame. Fire on all floors. 7 lines worked - 4 of them big lines. 2nd Platoon worked. 7 Tower first in. Arson responded to scene. Boa was suppose to be loose in apartment, but was later found in tank on 2nd floor. Fire got into exposure 2. Damage to 42 Glendale Place was 100,000 to bldg and 25,000 to contents. Damage to 46 Glendale Place (the exposure) was 5,000 to bldg. 42 Glendale Place scheduled for emergency demo. This was the 2nd greater alarm for 2003, compared with 0 last year at this time. I worked canteen for 3 hours.
1/26/03 - 10:08hrs
W/F Olathe, KS 214 S. Willy St x Walnut BC505 has smoke showing from the rear of an occupied private dwelling.
E51, Q54, E55, Res52cue, BC505, EMS1151.
The Fireboat DUWAMISH greeting the Tall Ships
Go to the link below for an aerial view of the World's Oldest Operational Fireboat greeting the Tall Ships in Elliot Bay on 15 August 02.
Click on this link
seattlepi.com: Photo Journal
The caption is incorrect. The caption states this is the Fireboat Alki.
This is indeed the Fireboat DUWAMISH.
For more information about the Fireboat DUWAMISH, go to:
Andrew C. Turpin
Fireboat DUWAMISH Project
Story by Bob Bartosz C.F.D .Photographer
Fire Chief Joseph Marini of the Camden New Jersey Fire Department
Year 2002 Fire Run Report
Engine Co. 1 1392 Runs
Engine Co. 7 1608 Runs
Engine Co. 8 1164 Runs
Engine Co. 9 1339 Runs
Engine Co. 10 1018 Runs
Engine Co. 11 1028 Runs
Squad 6 1610 Runs
Rescue 1 1655 Runs
Ladder 1 1280 Runs
Ladder 2 843 Runs
Ladder 3 1069 Runs
Fire Boat 1 64 Runs
There was a total of 6352 Fire incidents for the year 2002
*** Total of 39 Extra Alarm Fires***
29 ---2nd Alarms
Dear Friend of the LAFD:
The Los Angeles Fire Department's new Fireboat 2 was launched last week in Holmes Harbor, Washington to begin its final month long shakedown cruise before sailing to Los Angeles Harbor. The 105-foot vessel, built by Nichols Boats in Freeland, WA slid into the water while boatyard employees and their families celebrated completion of the year-long project with a barbecue and official launching ceremony.
To learn more about the LAFD's newest addition to the fleet, please visit The South Whidbey Record website at:
As soon as a local arrival date and time is confirmed, we will notify members of the LAFD Public Information Message Service. For more information:
Respectfully Yours in Safety and Service,
Public Service Officer
Los Angeles Fire Department
200 North Main Street, Room OCD - E423
Los Angeles, CA 90012 USA
Fax: (213) 485-2708
LAFD E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAFD Website: http://www.lafd.org
*** FireNet Group Of The Day: ***
(TCFN) Twin-Citywide Fire Notification Network - David Freedman
3970 Worchester Dr. E-MAIL: email@example.com
Eagan, MN. 55123 Minneapolis & St Paul Area
Special Thanks to everyone who contributes fire news. ALSO a BIG THANKS to ALL FireNet pager groups who provide St. Louis FireNet with fire info. For a listing of these groups and how you can get a fire pager please e-mail me at:
World Of Fire E-Mail:
SUBSCRIBE TO World Of Fire Daily Report at:
Subscribe via e-mail to: WOF_Reportfirstname.lastname@example.org
View working fires reports & pictures at:
Content Copyright © 1998-2003 - World Of Fire Report. All Rights Reserved
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)