Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Default I Just Won Flames Tickets!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOOO I just won 2 tickets for the Calgary Flames game against the Anaheim MinnyDucks on Tuesday!!!! I do believe that includes free MOLSON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO my first ever Flames game, my first ever NHL game actually!

Now I just need to find someone to go with since none of my friends like hockey .......

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Talking

Who are the "Calgary Flames"?
    My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Hey whatever happened to the Minnesota NorthStars?

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Talking

Rumor has it that the owner got caught "fishing off the company dock " if you know what I mean...Instead of put up with the local media teasing him, he took his toy and went away.
    Besides, we have the Wild now they are a good team in the great hockey town of St Paul. Former home of the Minnesota Fighting Saints.
    My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

pregnant pause ....................

The Flames suck against the Wild.

We can beat da Wings but lose big time to expansion teams. Go figure.

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

OK finally getting around to my update as promised! The Flames lost, but it was still fun!

The MOLSON Super Suite had nice seats, a bit far away, but my friend and I couldn't even sit together because some jerk at the end of the row by the wall left a seat empty, so she was on one side of the aisle and I was on the other. Our tickets said seat 1 and 2 but none of the seats were numbered, and there wasn't an usher at all on that level. No free beer either, the DJ lied!! LOL so I only had one. We just stayed up there for the 1st period.

Part of the reason it was so fun was my friend's boyfriend managed to scoop 2 tickets for the game ... he's a chef in a bar and the Molson rep happened to drop some tickets off Tuesday afternoon. Soooooo my friend brought her 14 year old daughter Lynette and 22 year old daughter Cora. We went and sat with them for the rest of the game in section 213 row 17 (we sat in front of them, so row 16) which were pretty good seats. Lynette loves hockey like I do and we had a blast, woooohooooing and yelling and what-have-you

drk you would have S**T your pants if you'd been there to see Drury's "SAVE"!!!! The place just exploded!!! What a rip-off ..... play continued for over a minute before they decided to call it a "goal"

We've decided we are definitely going to go to another game. Lynette wants to go see Dallas! Next time we need to get there earlier though, we got there just as the pipes were playing, starting the national anthems, so we missed the pre-game warmup and the player introductions and all that.

Now bad boy Theo and Chicago are in town tonight GO FLAMES GO!!!!!

Sheri
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Forum Member

Sheri won first prize which was 2 tickets to see the Flames, second prize was 4 tickets.

Thread Information