*** America's Fire Paging Notification Network ***
Local & National reports from pager notification networks around the U.S.
(All times are in Central Standard Time unless otherwise indicated)
Monday, January 27, 2003
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS, MO: STLFD has a 1st Alarm with a person possibly trapped at 5126 Page b/o BC805 - they have a fire in the basement 1 line off. BC805 now requests an EMS Unit. PUMPERS: 28, 13, 30, 24, 10, HL15, BC805 & 806, SQUAD 2, DC810. [STL819]. 12:54a.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS, MO. U/D - STLFD's 1st Alarm house fire at 5126 Page. BC805 reports they have 1 victim outside and they are conducting a secondary search. [STL819]. 12:57a.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS, MO: U/D on STLFD's 1st Alarm house fire at 5126 Page. BC805 reports they have fire on the 2nd floor and requests 2 additional Pumpers. Pumpers 17 and 26. [STL819]. 1:07a.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS, MO. U/D on STLFD's 1st Alarm 2 story/4 family flat at 5126 Page. DC810 reports 1 patient transported to Barnes. All occupants are accounted for. Fire is U/C. [STL819]. 1:31a.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS, MO: STLFD has a 1st Alarm fire in a building at Michigan and Potomac. Pumper 32 reports fire on the 1st and 2nd floors 1 line off. [STL819]. 2:21a.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS, MO: U/D on STLFD's 1st Alarm house fire at Michigan and Potomac. BC804 reports the fire is u/c and request FIU CAR 821 to the scene. [STL819]. 2:45a.m.
· SANDWICH, NH: W/F 334 Maple Ridge Rd. 1 story log cabin style home with heavy smoke showing *159.900* [TAC9-C31]. 3:19a.m.
· STLFN: UNIVERSITY CITY (ST.LOUIS Co.), MO: U-City FD *1st Alarm house fire @ 6624 Crest. S/C for add'l equip. [STL899]. 5:11a.m.
· LAKE GENEVA, WI: a 3rd Alarm on Box #28-2 @151 Wells St. "Culvers Restaurant". Bldg reported f/i. Defensive ops in progress. M/A from 4 counties. [CHG6/150/201] (C). 5:58a.m.
· (05:44) HENRICO CO., VA: **2nd Alarm** #04 Pony Farm Dr. Brick & frame apartment bldg. Squad-1 first due. Battalion-3 in command. Move ups made. (HFD) (VFN102). 6:14a.m.
· GARDNER, MA: W/F Main at Pine Streets. Building fire. M/A to the fire for manpower. *154.13/33.70* C51/C520 [TAC9-C158]. 6:24a.m.
· (02:45hrs) MANASSAS PARK, VA: --2nd Alarm-- 8640 Burnside Ct - E9 o/s with heavy fire in townhouse w/ext to exp's A & C. Mutual aid from Pr William, Manassas, and Fairfax to work/cover. (VFN104). 6:33a.m.
· JACKSON, NH: MVA Rt.16 at "Dead Mans Curve" near base of Mt. Washington. Fully loaded oil tanker off the cliff about 300' down. Driver trapped. M/A from AMC Club & North Conway FD Technical Rescue. *154.145* [TAC9-C31]. 7:00a.m.
· HARTLAND (LIVINGSTON Co.), MI: *2nd Alarm* Hartland High School, 9525 Highland Rd. Fire in the performing arts ctr. Hvy smoke showing w/sprinklers activated. Evac's in progress. 1st unit on scene req. 2nd alarm. [FNNM-400,552]. 7:11a.m.
· U/D – JACKSON, NH: MVA Rt.16 Dead Mans Curve: Driver extricated now. Units faced with steep carry out. Added M/A from Gorham & Bartlett EMS operating. Unknown situation with the tanker. *154.145/456.175/463.950* [TAC9-C31]. 7:21a.m.
· 2nd Alarm – PORTLAND, ME: Box 1227 276 Canco Rd. Structure fire. *154.205/800 TRUNK* [TAC9-C31]. 8:32a.m.
· DALLAS, TX: 9109 Cork @ Lemmonwood. Co. 57’s first out with a 2-story house with very heavy smoke. Fire now thru the roof. W/F Dispatched + extra Engine: E57, E48, E29, E28, T57, T37, B4, B3, R57. [HNAN Jeff H.]. 9:00a.m.
· CHESTER (DELAWARE Co.), PA: 3rd Alarm Equiv. 700 blk of 7th Ave, fire thru-out at least 5 attached pvt dwlgs. DWH. [EAN100]. 9:11a.m.
· LOWELL, MA: W/F on Quebec St. Reported structure fire unknown size-up. Engine 11 on-scene reporting heavy smoke showing. *154.205* C101/C461/C251 [TAC9-C33]. 9:48a.m.
· JOHNSTON, RI: W/F 73 N. Long St. Reported heavy fire showing from a dwelling. Co.'s ventilating the roof and reporting fire is venting. Also reporting hvy fire in the basement. *154.175* C319 [TAC9-C06]. 10:01a.m.
· U/D – JOHNSTON, RI: W/F 73 N. Long St. Co.'s have hvy fire in a 3 sty structure. Fire on all 3 floors. DWH *154.175* C319 [TAC9-C06]. 10:16a.m.
· N.PROVIDENCE, RI: W/F Box 362 39 Baird Ave. Reported smoke showing from a 1.5 sty wdfrm dwelling. Co.'s charging lines. Request for additional engine to the scene. *154.250* [TAC9-C06]. 10:39a.m.
· U/D - N. PROVIDENCE, RI: W/F Box 362 39 Baird Ave. OIC reports hvy fire on floor 1 of a 1.5 sty wdfrm dwelling with ext to the attic. Co.'s have 3 lines operating. *154.250* [TAC9-C06]. 10:46a.m.
· CHELMSFORD, MA: MVA/car fire Rte 495 NB between the Lowell Connector and Lowell St. State Police on scene reporting serious p.i. Vehicle on fire with entrapment. *800* [TAC9-C768]. 12:55p.m.
· U/D – CHELMSFORD, MA: MVA/with fire: Rt.495 @ Exit 37 (Woburn St.) OIC requested medflight now cancelled. Pt in traumatic arrest. MSP requesting Photo-Recon. *800MHZ* C768 [TAC9-C06]. 1:20p.m.
· U/D – CHELMSFORD, MA: MVA Rt. 495 NB @ Exit 37 (Woburn St). OIC reporting 1 10-45C1 DOA. Request for the medical examiner and photo-recon to the scene. *800MHZ* C768 [TAC9-C06]. 1:36p.m.
· N. CHARLESTON (CHARLESTON Co.), SC: **2nd Alarm** 2302 Air Park Rd. 3sty metal clad comm bldg 30% inv w/fire thru roof. 7E's 2T's 1L SVC3 2BC's MULT C's fire K/D w/salv/oh ops. [803 852 O/S*791]. 2:34p.m.
· DADE Co., FL: *2nd Alarm Equiv.* Reported 1-story house fire at 12820 NE 4 Ave. Code 1 with request for another Engine & Rescue. [ALERT-FS-98]. 2:43p.m.
· HOLLIS, ME: W/F 40 Ropeblock Dr. off Rt 117: Mobile home fire. M/A from Buxton FD to the scene. *460.600* [TAC9-C31]. 3:14p.m.
· WEST BRIDGEWATER, MA: MVA/Haz-Mat Elm Square @ Rt. 106: Reported truck vs. home heating oil truck with approx 1,000 gallons of fuel that has leaked. Request for D.E.P to the scene. Leak is now contained. *453.3875* [TAC9-C06]. 3:20p.m.
· STLFN: ST.LOUIS, MO: STLFD W/F @ 4638 Sacramento. Fire in a 1-story brick. 1 line off ATT. [STL899]. 3:37p.m.
· WALPOLE, NH: W/F on Hayes Road. A barn fully involved 50 feet from a house. M/A responding. *154.430/453.0125* [TAC9-C101]. 4:44p.m.
· SHARON, MA: MVA on Billings Street. Jaws working. Add EMS requested. *483.3375* [TAC9-C20]. 4:55p.m.
· U/D - SHARON, MA: MVA on Billings Street. Reported 1-1045-C2 being extricated. I/C now requesting medflight. L/Z will be Crescent Ridge. ETA 20mins. *483.3375* [TAC9-C20]. 5:02p.m.
· MANHEIM BORO, PA: 2nd Alarm on arrival 330 W. Chestnut St. Fire at the Smuckers Meat Co. [PA33/EAN10]. 5:09p.m.
· U/D – SHARON, MA: MVA on Billings Street. Pt has been extricated. L/Z changed to the church parking lot near the scene. Medflight-3 on the ground. Sharon SA1 now en route to the L/Z w/1-1045-C2. *483.3375* [TAC9-C20]. 5:21p.m.
· HAMPTON, NH: ACW Box 244 6 Mill Pond Way. Chimney fire extended to the walls. OIC req. Co.'s stretch a line to the rear of the structure. *154.145* [TAC9-C101]. 6:42p.m.
· U/D - HAMPTON, NH: ACW Box 244 6 Mill Pond Way. A chimney fire extended to the exterior wall of a 1 story wood frame house with attached 2 story garage 2 lines stretched. *154.145* C220 [TAC9-C101]. 6:48p.m.
· ANNE ARUNDEL Co., MD: **2nd Alarm** 7621 Energy Pkwy (Co11-Orchard Beach) fire "Churchill Distributors" commercial bldg. OPS ON 800 KILO DC52/DC2. 6:51p.m.
· ANNE ARUNDEL Co., MD: ***3rd Alarm*** 7621 Energy Pkwy (Co11-Orchard Beach). Fire at "Churchill Distributors" commercial bldg. OPS ON 800 KILO DC52/DC2. 6:53p.m.
· MFN-FIRE/EMS: ANNE ARUNDEL Co., MD: *3rd Alarm building fire / 7621 Energy Pwky / (Church Hill Distbutors) have fire on the loading dock / (OPS-KILO) MFN-20. 6:57p.m.
· ANNE ARUNDEL Co., MD: Update 3rd Alarm 7621 Energy Pkwy (Co11-Orchard Beach). Fire large warehouse bldg with very hvy smoke conds/ trying to find seat of fire/ all ff's entering bldg tethered on ropes. [DC52/DC2]. 7:06p.m.
· ANNE ARUNDEL Co., MD: update 3rd Alarm 7621 Energy Pkwy (Co11-Orchard Beach). Fire under control/ still trying to vent bldg/ return 3rd alarm units shortly. [DC52/DC2]. 7:16p.m.
· DRACUT, MA: MVA 1884 Lake View Ave with entrapment. Jaws working. S/C medflight. L/Z is the Dracut High School on Lake View Ave. *154.400* C33 [TAC9-C101]. 7:29p.m.
· NORTH PROVIDENCE, RI: W/F Woonasquatucket Ave @ Emanuel Ave. Reported heavy smoke showing from 2-story wood frame structure. S/C add engine co. on the W/F. *154.2500* C51/C305 [TAC9-C20]. 7:42p.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS Co., MO: Community FPD 1st Alarm fire @ 3329 Marvin. Heavy fire o/a. 3830 laying 5" line. 3020 moving up. (STL966). 7:47p.m.
· U/D - NORTH PROVIDENCE, RI: W/F+ 366 Woonasqutucket Ave. Reported heavy smoke showing w/fire between floors 1 and 2 of a 2-story wood frame structure. M/A to scene and coverage. ACW DWH. *154.2500* C51 O/S [TAC9-C20]. 7:53p.m.
· 2nd Alarm - NORTH PROVIDENCE, RI: 366 Wonnasqutucket Ave. Reported fire between floors 1 and 2 w/light smoke showing. 2-story wood frame structure. M/A scene and coverage. Fire is now PWH. *154.2500* C51 O/S [TAC9-C20]. 8:01p.m.
· U/D - DRACUT, MA: MVA 1884 Lake View Ave. Heavy Rescue from Lowell now req. with a 2nd set of Jaws. OIC reports an extended extrication. *154.400* C33 [TAC9-C101]. 8:07p.m.
· FOSTER, RI: W/F 53 Maple Rock Road. A basement fire. Additional Tankers req. *154.190* C304 [TAC9-C101]. 8:13p.m.
· 2nd Alarm – AUGUSTA, ME: Leavitt Rd off Rt.17. Mobile home fire. M/A from Togus VA Hospital FD. *154.400* [TAC9-C31]. 8:44p.m.
· 2nd Alarm - PORTLAND, ME: 359 Oxford Street. Fire in the basement of an occupied structure. *154.205/800* C31 [TAC9-C101]. 10:07p.m.
· U/D - PORTLAND, ME: 2nd Alarm Box 36 359 Oxford Street. 1 burn victim removed and transported to the Maine Medical Center. Unknown code. C31 [TAC9-C101]. 10:15p.m.
· NORTH PROVIDENCE, RI: MVA 464 Woonasquatucket Ave. Car vs. pole. Request for ladder 1 with the jaws and 2nd rescue to the scene. *154.250/154.800* [TAC9-C51]. 10:25p.m.
· 2nd Alarm - BECKET (BERKSHIRE Co.), MA: Black Arrow Way. A fully involved structure. M/A from Otis, MA to the scene. *154.310* [TAC9-C09]. 11:10p.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS, MO: STLFD has a working still alarm for a fire in a building at Newstead and Lexington. Pumper 26 reports a fire on the 1st floor 1 line off. PUMPERS: 26, 10, 24, HL15 & BC806. [STL819]. 11:46p.m.
*** FirePage Ohio Report for January 27, 2003 ***
FirePage Ohio® covers all of Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, Northern Kentucky. We send all of our incident notifications via E-Mail. So, if you carry an alphanumeric pager, PDA or cell phone, and that device has an E-Mail address, we can get the information to you.
For additional information: E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our web site at http://www.firepageohio.com.
If you'd like to report an incident, please call our hotline number: 1-888-342-0143, and leave a message. Please make sure you include your name and a call back number.
This report is complied by FirePage Ohio® Dispatch Coordinator Scott Berringer
Garfield Heights FD (Cuyahoga): W/F East 131 & Maplerow. 1 sty comm'l bldg, hvy smoke showing Side A B/O Lad 2. Cos: Lad 2, Eng 1, RS 1, 2, Car 4. M/A Valley View Res34cuE. FPO/D703 ©
Columbus FD: W/F 4826 Northtowne Blvd. Cos: Eng 24, 6, Lad 24, Res16cuE, Med 24, BN 2. Quick K/D of a small kitchen fire. No RIC needed. Holding Sta 24. FPO/D217 ©
Streetsboro FD (Portage): W/F MABAS Box # 121 @ 1978 SR 303. Fireplace fire with extension. M/A Aurora FD & Mantua Shalersville FD. FPO/D703 ©
Editors Note: Press Release located here: Streetsboro Fire Department Press Release
Cleveland FD: W/F 7628 Star. BN 6 reports a 2.5 sty house, heavy fire in attic. Cos: Eng 22, 30, Lad 17, Squad 3, & BN 6. Eng 17 - Worker. Lad 30 - RIT. FPO/D700 ©
Cleveland FD: W/F 9712 Nelson. BN 5 reports heavy smoke from a 2.5 sty house. Cos: Eng 26, 11, Lad 11, Squad 1, & BN 5. Tactical Res5cuE - Worker. Lad 10 - RIT. FPO/D700 ©
Columbus FD: W/F 7041 Bent Tree Blvd @ The Nursing Home. W/F by BN 7 (Wintering). FPO/D249 ©
Columbus FD: W/F 7041 Bent Tree Blvd. Evacuating all residents by EMS 17. One unit destroyed. Sprinkler head flowing. Heavy smoke conditions. FPO/D249 ©
Columbus FD: W/F 7041 Bent Tree Blvd. Cos: Eng 27, 11, 92, Lad 27, 101, Res11cuE, Med 11, 27, 101, EMS 17, BN 7, 101, 2, SO 2, ES 2. FPO/D249 ©
Columbus FD: W/F 7041 Bent Tree Blvd. BN 7 reports fire K/D. All clear on searches. All companies tied-up for extended period of time. FPO/D249 ©
Columbus FD: W/F 886 Byron Ave. Sta 21, 23, Res4cuE. M/A Whitehall Division of Fire. FPO/D249 ©
Columbus FD: W/F 886 Byron Ave. Cos: Eng 21, 151, Lad 23, Res4cuE, Med 21, BN 6, 151. RIC: Med 151, Eng 23, EMS 16, SO 2. Fire K/D. Holding all companies. Red Cross S/C'd. FPO/D249 ©
--- Pages Today: 11
--- Pages YTD: 364
*** REPORT FROM THE LINE OF FIRE ***
Brooklyn, N.Y. 01/27/03 @ 01:00 hrs.
address: 161 Palmetto Street
between: Central Ave. & Wilson Ave.
825 @ 00:55
Engs. 277, 218, 233
Lads. 112, 124
10 - 75 - 825 @ 00:59
Ladder 176 is designated as the "FAST" Truck
Engs. 237, 271
Rescue Co. #2
Squad Co. #252
3 Story Brick 100 x 50 O. M. D.
Exp. #1: Is a Street
Exp. #2: Is a Street
Exp. #3: is a Vacant Lot
Exp. #4: is a Vacant Lot
All - Hands:
7 - 5 - 825 @ 01:03
Batt. 37 reports, Using All - Hands for a fire on the 3rd. floor of a 3 story occupied multiple dwelling. We have 2 - lines stretched & in operation. Fire's Doubtful.
@ 01:05 Batt. 37 reports, ( 2 ) 10 - 45's no code.
@ 01:08 Special Call an additional Truck. Lad. 140 is s/c
@ 01:20 Division 15:
We have a fire on the 3rd. floor of a 3 story occupied multiple dwelling. There are ( 4 ) apartments on the floor. All visible fire has been extinguished. Primary searches are negative. Cancel the 10 - 45's. Fire is Probably Will Hold.
@ 01:30 Division 15:
All visible fire extinguished. Truck's are "Opening Up" We have a light smoke condition. "K"
@ 01:43 Division 15:
All secondary searches are complete & negative.
Special Call an additional Truck for overhaul purposes Ladder 103 is s/c
@ 01:52 Division 15:
Fire is now UnderControl.
Brooklyn, N.Y. 01/27/03 @ 04:45 hrs.
East New York section
address: 539 Ashford Street
between: Blake Ave. & Dumont Ave.
1774 @ 04:42
Engs. 290, 332, 225
Lads. 103, 175
10 - 75 - 1774 @ 04:46
TowerLadder 107 is designated as the "FAST" Truck
Rescue Co. #2
Squad Co. #252
2 Story Frame 25 x 40
Exp. #1: Is a Street
Exp. #2: is a Similar Type attach
Exp. #3: is a Rear Yard
Exp. #4: Is a Similar Type attach
All - Hands:
7 - 5 - 1774 @ 04:51
Batt. 39 reports, Using All - Hands for a fire on the 2nd. floor of a 2 story frame private dwelling. 2 - lines stretched, 1 - line in operation. A 3rd. line is being stretched. Truck's are "Opening Up" Primary searches are in progress. The Fire is Doubtful.
@ 04:57 Battalion 39:
Probably Will Hold. Primary & secondary searches are still in progress. Truck Co's. are still "Opening Up"
@ 05:02 Battalion 39:
Primary search is negative thru out.
@ 05:10 Battalion 39:
Primary & secondary searches thru out are all negative. Fire is UnderControl.
1205pm 27 January 2003
German Township Fire Department (Clark) OH
**2nd alarm equiv**
3910 Lawrenceville Rd. 2 story wood frame single family dwelling. Well involved on arrival. M/A assistance from Pike and Springfield Township Fire Department's. [MVBN-2/1]
Miami Valley Breaking News
W/F Merriam, KS 4756 Carter St x 47th Terr, E61 has smoke showing from an occupied private dwelling. Merriam E61, T61, Utility 61, Shawnee E71, CFD#2 E21, EMS1131.
ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO:
A wealth of information and Live Streaming Dispatch can be found at Central County FAO's webiste
*** FireNet Group Of The Day: ***
Covering the Miami Florida area.
Special Thanks to everyone who contributes fire news. ALSO a BIG THANKS to ALL FireNet pager groups who provide St. Louis FireNet with fire info. For a listing of these groups and how you can get a fire pager please e-mail me at:
World Of Fire E-Mail:
SUBSCRIBE TO World Of Fire Daily Report at:
Subscribe via e-mail to: WOF_Reportemail@example.com
View working fires reports & pictures at:
Content Copyright © 1998-2003 - World Of Fire Report. All Rights Reserved
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: World Of Fire Report: 01-27-03
02-03-2003, 07:36 AM #1
World Of Fire Report: 01-27-03
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)