*** America's Fire Paging Notification Network ***
Local & National reports from pager notification networks around the U.S.
(All times are in Central Standard Time unless otherwise indicated)
Tuesday, January 28, 2003
· STLFN: JEFFERSON Co.), MO: Cedar Hill FPD has a 1st Alarm house fire across from 10280 Sand Cut Road. No size-up but move up has been made. [STL819]. 1:03a.m.
· SPRINGFIELD, MA: W/F Hunt Street off of Allen Street. 2.5-story wood frame occupied dwelling - well involved. Exterior operation. Red Cross requested for displaced residents. *154.175* [TAC9-C09]. 4:28a.m.
· FAIRFAX Co., VA: **2nd Alarm on arrival** 2921 Summerfield Rd *1 possibly trapped* house well involved on arrival. [DC2/DC5.]. 4:42a.m.
· (01:30hrs) HENRICO Co., VA: **2nd Alarm** 8004 W. Broad St. @ Piccadilly Cafeteria. BATT-1 o/s kitchen fire - thru the roof. U/C @ 02:00hrs. Transfers made. (137) (VFN102). 7:12a.m.
· ESSEX, MA: W/F 42 Spring St. House fire. M/A from Ipswich & Hamilton to the fire. *155.820* [TAC9-C31]. 7:15a.m.
· SUSSEX Co., DE: SX 240 S/O DE 16/ Ellendale/*2nd Alarm Equiv* CMD O/L 2 STY S/F/D heavy fire showing/ Power co req pri 1/ exp to propane tanks/ FM unit on scene/ cover ups established. [ESFN 8/STAFF]. 7:21a.m.
· TOWNSEND (NEW CASTLE Co.), DE: **2nd Alarm Equiv.** 410 Sawmill Rd. Co.'s have a 3-story single-family dwelling. Heavy fire 2nd & 3rd floor. Rescues made. 3 lines s/o - ldh laid. M/A Kent Co., DE & Kent Co., MD. [EAN23]. 8:03a.m.
· QUEENS, NY: **2nd Alarm** Box 1282 at 617 Bch 68 St. @ Almeida Ave. 2 sty 20x40 pd fire throughout. DIV-13 I/C [MNS-30] * 9:23a.m.
· QUEENS, NY **2nd alarm** Box 1282 621 Beach St. Fire thu-out a 2sty private dwelling 20x40 with ext to a attached 2sty frame address 621. 10-70 req (water relay). Fire is doubtful. [EAN388]. 9:23a.m.
· U/D QUEENS, NY: **2nd Alarm** Box 1282 aof 617 Bch 68 St. @ Almeida Ave: 2 sty 20x40 att/pd fire throughout. BN-51 SAFETY, BN-58 COMCORD, DIV-13 I/C. (MNS-30*IAP) * 9:26a.m.
· MILLLBURN (ESSEX Co.), NJ: **2nd Alarm** Old Shorthills Rd. Fire is on the 3rd fl of a 3sty frame. M/A req to the scene. [EAN388]. 9:29a.m.
· BAYONNE (HUDSON Co.), NJ: **2nd Alarm** 501 Blvd. Hvy fire in the rear of a 2.5-sty frame. A/C/W. [EAN388]. 9:32a.m.
· U/D QUEENS, NY: **2nd Alarm** Box 1282 at 617 Bch 68 St. @ Almeida Ave. 2 sty 20x40 att/pd. Fire k/d. pri neg. PWH. DIV-13 I/C. (MNS-30*IAP) * 9:40a.m.
· U/D MILLBURN (ESSEX Co.), NJ: **3rd Alarm** Old Shorthills Rd. Fire is on the 3rd fl of a 3sty frame mansion type house well involved. Backing all companies out. [EAN388]. 9:49a.m.
· PROVIDENCE, RI: W/F 29 Magdalene Street. Fire in a 2.5 story wood frame occupied dwelling. *151.220* C20/C319 [TAC9-C461]. 10:06a.m.
· CARVER, MA: W/F 23 Wenham Road (Route 44). Structure fire. *471.250* C15 [TAC9-C461]. 10:10a.m.
· U/D CARVER, MA: W/F 23 Wenham Road (Route 44). Structure fire. Request for a Plympton Tanker to the scene & a Plymouth Engine for coverage. [TAC9-C461]. 10:19a.m.
· PLYMOUTH, MA: W/F 92 South Street. Structure fire. *154.430* [TAC9-C461]. 10:41a.m.
· STLFN: BONNE TERRE (ST. FRANCIOS Co.), MO: Bonne Terre FD has a working structure fire aof 700 Benham. No size up heard but companies are moving up and responding from Jefferson County. [STL819]. 11:08a.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS Co., MO: West County FPD has a fire at Parkway West High School at 801 Hanna Road. They report a fire in a rest room using a jiffy line. [STL819]. 11:30a.m.
· TORONTO (ONTARIO), CANADA 2nd Alarm 55 Outlook Ave. Fire 1st floor of an omd. Heavy smk b/o Chief 34. TFN332 [TORONTO FIRENET-TAC9]. 11:40a.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS Co., MO: U/D on West County FPD’s 1st Alarm at (corrected school) Parkway South High School, 801 Hanna Road. Command reports fire is u/c. [STL819]. 11:48a.m.
· PORTSMOUTH, NH: MVA on Rt1 Bypass Northbound at Greenleaf Ave. Jaws operating (2) unconscious patients s/c extra ambulance & engine company to work *153.770* [TAC9-C31]. 11:52a.m.
· BALTIMORE, MD (20-15): **2nd Alarm b/o BC-3 (Giotis)** / Dwelling / 3009 Presstman St / Walbrook (NW of downtown) / Have a 2 sty brk row w/hvy smoke showing. (NX*DC15) DC/BMD/E*23]. 11:59a.m.
· RIVA (ANNE ARUNDEL), MD: *2nd Alarm* 2654 Riva Rd. Heavy fire in a large farm silo. Multiple lines stretched. Tower-40 being set up. (DC51). 12:19p.m.
· PROVIDENCE, RI: ACW 29 Magdalene St. Fire in a 2.5-story wood frame. Fire in the wall. *151.220* [TAC9-C319]. 1:38p.m.
· ST PAUL, MN: 2nd Alarm 508 N. Cleveland: 1sty comm'l 'MN Comm'l RR" Shops. Fire in rafter area. 1st-in engine laid 2-1/2. [TC7401].KN. 2:33p.m.
· 2nd Alarm CANTERBURY, NH: 73 Old Tilton Rd. Structure fire. M/A to the scene. *154.355/460.5875* [TAC9-C31]. 2:47p.m.
· [U/D] ST PAUL, MN: 2nd Alarm 508 N. Cleveland. 1-sty comm'l locomotive shop, had fire in rafter space. Fire is k/d, releasing 2nd Alarm Co.’s ATT. [TC7401].K. 2:49p.m.
· U/D CANTERBURY, NH: 2nd Alarm 73 Old Tilton Rd. Barn fully involved with fire now into the farmhouse. DWH. *154.355/460.5875/154.280* [TAC9-C31]. 2:50p.m.
· 3rd Alarm – CANTERBURY, NH: 73 Old Tilton Rd. Barn fully involved with fire - now a colonial 2.5 story farmhouse. Extensive m/a responding. *154.355/460.5875* [TAC9-C31]. 2:58p.m.
· Update – CANTERBURY, NH: 3rd Alarm 73 Old Tilton Rd. OIC reports all Co.'s are to evacuate heavy fire conditions in the house. S/C tower unit from Concord FD. *154.280* [TAC9-C31]. 3:13p.m.
· 4th Alarm – CANTERBURY, NH: 73 Old Tilton Rd. Barn on the ground. Heavy fire in a large 2.5 story colonial home. Companies having water problems. *154.280* [TAC9-C31]. 4:15p.m.
· STLFN: PEVELY (JEFFERSON Co.), MO: Dunklin FPD has a working fire at the Dow Chemical Co. Plant on Dow Industrial. No size-up but move ups have been made. [STL819]. 4:42p.m.
· BROOKLYN, NY: **2nd Alarm** aof 872 70 St. @ Ft. Hamilton Pkway. 3-sty frm 20x40 occ/pd. Fire 1st fl ext/up. DIV-8 I/C. (MNS-30*IAP) * 5:09p.m.
· U/D BROOKLYN, NY: **2nd alm** Box 2696 at 872 70 St. @ Ft. Hamilton Pkway: 3 frm 20x40 Q-Anne. Fire thru out. BN-48 SAFETY, BN-33 COMCORD. 4 lines run. DIV-8 I/C. (MNS-30*IAP) * 5:17p.m.
· U/D – BROOKLYN, NY: 22-2696 DC8 has fire fully involved 3 frame 20x40. Exterior crews backing out. Tower ladders being set up. 207/SAT6 to front of fire building. DWH. [MNS142/30]. 5:25p.m.
· FALMOUTH, ME: ACW Box 417 at 2 Patricia Way. Chimney fire with some minor extension. Engine from Cumberland FD at the scene. *154.980* (C101) [TAC9-C31]. 5:28p.m.
· U/D – BROOKLYN, NY: **2nd Alarm** 22-2696 aof 872 70 St. @ Fort Hamilton Pkwy. Fully involved fire thru out a 3-story frame 20x40 Q-Anne. DC8 I/C rpts 1st alarm units backed out, T/L set up & operating. 2 lines s/o. Exterior ops. D/W/H. [MNS085/142/30] * 5:35p.m.
· PLYMOUTH, NH: Working fire assignment: 8 Emerson Street. Fire in the basement. Ashland engine m/a to cover. OPS 159.900 & 154.280 [TAC9-C21]. 5:49p.m.
· SOUTHWICK, MA: ACW on Cedar Street. Reported fire on the 2nd floor of a 2-story occupied structure. 1-line stretched & operating. *159.190* C-9 [TAC9-C20]. 5:49p.m.
· U/D BROOKLYN, NY: *2nd Alarm* 22-2696 @ 872 70 St nr Ft. Hamilton Pky. Car 4D rpts 2 lines s/o in the interior. Tower ladder shut down. Still DWH. [MNS142/30/85]. 5:50p.m.
· U/D BROOKLYN, NY: *2nd Alarm* 22-2696 @ 872 70 St. nr Ft. Hamilton Pkwy. CAR 4D (Dac Pfeiffer) rpts 3 lines in operation in the attic, still DWH. [MNS142/30/85]. 6:03p.m.
· U/D BROOKLYN, NY: **2nd Alarm** 22-2696 aof 872 70 St. @ Fort Hamilton Pkwy. Fire thru out a 3 frame 20x40 Q-Anne. CAR-4D S/C ENG & TRK (E228 & 156) to the command post. [MNS085/142/30] * 6:13p.m.
· BRIDGTON, ME: W/F Rt. 117 (West Main St.) A mile past woods pond. Large farmhouse - heavily involved. M/A from Sebago, Denmark, Naples & Harrison FDS *154.235* [TAC9-C31]. 6:22p.m.
· U/D – BROOKLYN, NY: **2nd Alarm** 22-2696 aof 872 70 St. @ Fort Hamilton Pkwy. Fire thru out a 3-story frame 20x40 Q-Anne. CAR-4D rpts 3 handlines s/o. Fire P/W/H. *FINAL* [MNS085/142/30] * 6:24p.m.
· 2nd Alarm BRIDGTON, ME: Rt.117. Large farmhouse with ell & barn fully involved. Problems with flying brands - Tanker shuttle operations. *154.235/154.355* [TAC9-C31]. 6:47p.m.
· EAST HARTFORD, CT: W/F 33 Bidwell Street. Reported fire in the basement of a structure - now PWH. CT3698/CT19 [TAC9-C20]. 6:48p.m.
· STANDISH, ME: Police standoff @ 28 Dolloff Rd. Man doused himself & house with gasoline threatening ignition. Cumberland County Sheriffs & Sagadahoc County SWAT Teams on site. *155.625* [TAC9-C31]. 6:51p.m.
· HARTFORD, CT: W/F 41 Bond Street. Reported fire #3-floor of an occupied 3-story Apartment building. *154.3100/800* C-9 [TAC9-C20]. 7:07p.m.
· BRONX, NY: **2nd Alarm** 22-2275 aof 670 Courtlandt Ave. Fire top floor of 2sty 30x50 funeral home. BN14 S/C Eng & Trk prior to the 2nd Alarm. [MNS085]. 7:12p.m.
· WHITEFIELD, NH: W/F on Mountain View Road. A house fire. OIC reports fire in the floor. Fire now k/d and is a PWH. [TAC9-C101]. 7:14p.m.
· U/D - BRONX, NY: **2nd Alarm** 22-2275 aof 670 Courtlandt Ave. Fire top floor of 2sty 30x50 funeral home. BN14 I/C rpts 1 tower ladder in operation. * MNS085. 7:18p.m.
· AROMA PARK (KANKAKEE Co), IL: 2-11 on card # 50-100 for the Structure fire at 604 Mill street NFI ATT [CIFN*140]. 7:27p.m.
· U/D - BRONX, NY: **2nd Alarm** 22-2275 aof 670 Courtlandt Ave. fire top fl of 2sty 30x50 funeral home. DIV-6 rpts using 2 t/l's, heavy smoke condition, removing all members & going to exterior OPS. [MNS085]. 7:37p.m.
· SOMERVILLE, MA: W/F Box-118 55 Broadway. Structural fire b/o C-2 *483.3875/483.2625/483.2875* C101 [TAC9-C20]. 7:38p.m.
· 2nd Alarm – SOMERVILLE, MA: Box-118 55 Broadway. C-2 reports a 6-family home with heavy fire front of the building. M/A to the scene & coverage. DWH. *483.3875/483.2625* C101/C461 [TAC9-C20]. 7:41p.m.
· NEW BRITAIN, CT: W/F 54 Union Street. Reported fire on the 2nd floor of a 2-story wood frame dwelling. CT19 [TAC9-C20]. 7:53p.m.
· U/D - BRONX, NY: **2nd Alarm** 22-2275 aof 670 Courtlandt Ave x E153 St. Fire top fl of 2sty 30x50 funeral home. DIV-6 rpts fire PWH. Requesting thawing apparatus & Sanitation to the scene *FINAL* [MNS085]. 7:54p.m.
· U/D – SOMERVILLE, MA: 2nd Alarm Box-118 55 Broadway. Heavy fire in the front of a 6-family OMD. S/C add truck above the 2nd alm. Fire knocked down. Co.'s overhauling. PWH *483.3875/483.2625* [TAC9-C20]. 7:58p.m.
· MARGATE, FL: *2nd Alarm Equiv.* Working structure fire @ 6505 Winfield Blvd. Reported to be a private dwelling. [ALERT-FS-01]. 8:06p.m.
· KANSAS CITY, MO: *Serious Pin-In MVA* @ I-435 & NE Parvin. Reported multi-vehicle MVA in tractor-trailer carrying food products. Major diesel fuel spill. CAR103, P6, P34, P47, P71, Haz-Mat71, T12. Move-ups made. [KCFN-02]. 8:09p.m.
· U/D – KANSAS CITY, MO: I-435 @ NE Parvin. S/C R1 w/Hurst Tool b/o CAR103. This will be a prolong extrication w/ext diesel fuel spill. [KCFN-02]. 8:24p.m.
· STLFN: WASHINGTON PARK (ST.CLAIR Co.), IL: Washington Park FD is working an occupied structure fire @ 1813 N. 56th Street. S/C for add'l manpower to the scene. [STL899]. 9:34p.m.
· MT VERNON (WESTCHESTER Co.) NY: **3rd Alarm** Box 1184 @ 141 West 3rd St., CAR 2 rpts heavy fire in bsmt - extending to 1, 2, 3 floors in a frame dwelling. CAR 1 en-route. ENG 5 Fast Team. M/A into city. [MNS142]. 9:41p.m.
· STLFN: U/D - WASHINGTON PARK (ST.CLAIR Co.), IL: W/F @ 1813 N. 56th Street. Hvy smoke showing on arrv'l of a residence w/rpt of person(s) trapped. M/A from Caseyville FD. [STL087(HL)/899]. 9:41p.m.
· U/D – MT. VERNON, NY: *3rd Alarm* @ 141 West 3rd Street, CAR 2 rpts hvy fire 1st floor. Bldg is of balloon const., Aerials up, opening up roof. DWH. [MNS142]. 9:51p.m.
*** FirePage Ohio Report for January 28, 2003 ***
FirePage Ohio® covers all of Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, Northern Kentucky. We send all of our incident notifications via E-Mail. So, if you carry an alphanumeric pager, PDA or cell phone, and that device has an E-Mail address, we can get the information to you.
For additional information: E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our web site at http://www.firepageohio.com.
If you'd like to report an incident, please call our hotline number: 1-888-342-0143, and leave a message. Please make sure you include your name and a call back number.
This report is complied by FirePage Ohio® Dispatch Coordinator Scott Berringer
Harrison FD (Hamilton): W/F 9060 Lawrenceburg Rd. Fire in unknown type structure. M/A Bright, IN FD for 1 Engine & 1 Tanker. FPO/D1002 ©
Columbus FD: W/F 391 Cherry Dr. BN 1 requesting the box be upgraded to a 'B' assignment. FPO/D284 ©
Columbus FD: W/F 391 Cherry Dr. Cos: Eng 2, 3, 10, Lad 2, 10, Res2cuE, Med 2, BN 1, 5. RIC: Eng 9, Res17cuE, Med 1, EMS 11, SO 2. Fire K/D. Holding Eng 10, Lad 2. FPO/D284 ©
Cleveland FD: W/F 7400 Wade Park. BN 6 reports fire on 15th floor of a hi-rise apt bldg. Cos: Eng 22, 10, Lad 10, Squad 3, & BN 6. Tactical Res5cuE - Worker. Lad 17 - RIT. FPO/D700 ©
Garfield Heights FD (Cuyahoga): W/F East 131 & Maplerow. 1 sty comm'l. Same location as fire on 1-27-03. M/A Maple Heights FD Eng 2. FPO/D703 ©
Westerville FD (Franklin): W/F 3329 Morse Rd. Cos: Eng 112, 24, 61, Lad 24, 111, Res133enG, Med 112, 24, BN 111, 2, 131. Med 12 reports fire coming out of the ground. Backhoe hit a gas line. 2 victims with minor burns. Evacs possible. FPO/D284 ©
Westerfille FD (Franklin): W/F 3329 Morse Rd. Fire contained to ground for now, only small evacs in progress. FPO/D284 ©
Braceville FD (Trumbull): MVA/ROLLOVER/PIN 4987 Shanks Phalanx Rd. Van rollover with 2 pinned. Cos: Res16cuE, Med 16, 47. FPO/258/256/313/D703 ©
Cleveland FD: (Delayed) W/F 7910 Woodward. BN 6 reported fire in a 2.5 sty house. Cos: Eng 30, 22, Lad 30, Squad 3, & BN 6. Tactical Res5cuE - Worker. Lad 10 - RIT. FPO/D700 ©
--- Pages Today: 9
--- Pages YTD: 373
NEFNN CONNECTICUT FIRE LOG (http://www.nefnn.com)
-by Scott Harris
1956 2nd ALM HARTFORD CONN Box 451 162 White St (between Fairfield Ave & Cheshire St) occupied 3-story frame - heavy fire in the basement upon arrival extended to all floors and thru the roof - all companies ordered out of the building - 2 tower ladders operated
0200 W/F+ NEW HAVEN CONN on Chapel St occupied 2.5-story frame - fire floor #2 extended into the attic
0345 3rd ALM WEST HAVEN CONN on Glade St 2-story brick OMD - fire floor #1 extended up to floor #2 with jumpers - there were 4 civilian injuries and 1 fatality (4 year old girl)
1930 W/F EAST HARTFORD CONN 33 Bidwell St 3-story OMD - cellar fire
1958 W/F HARTFORD CONN Box 523 39-41 Bond St 3-story OMD - fire floor #3 - firefighters rescued (1) 3rd floor tenant from the fire apartment
2037 W/F NEW BRITAIN CONN rear of 54 Union St 2-story frame - fire floor #1 extended up - special call add'l ladder company
*** REPORT FROM THE LINE OF FIRE ***
1644hrs 28 January 2003
Dayton Fire Department (Montgomery), OH
Hazardous Materials incident 14 W. 4th St. "Rybold Building". 20# cylinder of ammonia exploded inside a machine on the 6th floor. There was structural damage to the building. Crews had a strong odor while making their way upstairs. (4) victims were treated by the EMS sector. Unknown if they were transported. [MVBN-1/2/11]
Miami Valley Breaking News
Bronx, N.Y. 01/28/02 @ 20:00 hrs.
address: 670 Cortland Ave.
between: East 153rd. St. & East 154th. St.
2275 @ 20:02
Engs. 71, Squad 41, Eng. 60
Lads. 55, 17
10 - 75 - 2275 @ 20:05
Ladder 42 is designated as the "FAST" Truck
Rescue Co. #3
@ 20:10 Batt. 14 reports, We have fire in a vacant bldg. Transmit a 2nd. Alarm, have a TowerLadder special called if not assigned.
Second Alarm on arrival:
2 - 2 - 2275 @ 20:10
Engs. 92, 82, 94, 59
Lads. 19, 29
TowerLadder 44 s/c
Squad Co. #61
Eng. 72 / Satalite 2
Batt. 17 "Safety Cord."
Batt. 16 "Comm. Cord."
Special Operations Battalion / Safety Battalion
Fieldcom 1 / Tac. Support Unit #1
Missed the Size Up report on the bldg.
@ 20:20 Batt. 14:
Have ( 1 ) TowerLadder in operation. There are no hand-lines in the fire bldg. The bldg. is vacant. "K"
@ 20:27 Division 6:
Operating with ( 2 ) TowerLadders. Outside operation. Have a heavy smoke condition. Removing all members from the Bldg.
@ 20:50 Fieldcom 1:
Still operating with ( 2 ) TowerLadders.
Division 6 places this fire at Probably Will Hold.
@ 20:52 Special Call the Thawing Apparatus
@ 21:10 Fieldcom 1:
Operating with the ( 2 ) TowerLadders. All visible fire has been knocked down. Bldg. is unstable. Collaspe zone has been established. Have Bldg's. Dept. respond. Still Probably will hold.
Special call ( 2 ) Engines & ( 2 ) TowerLadders for relief purposes. Engines 50 & 83 and TowerLadders 31 & 14 are s/c
@ 21:27 Fieldcom 1: Fire is UnderControl
*** AUSTRAILIA ****
RACE AGAINST TIME FOR THOUSANDS OF FIREFIGHTERS
Tuesday, January 28, 2003 1:58 AM
Volunteer firefighters from the NSW Rural Fire Service will be racing against time to build and consolidate containment lines around bushfires across the State before the onset of expected bad bushfire weather conditions on Wednesday and Thursday.
"While we have taken the opportunity to stand down some of our firefighters for much needed rest, the more than one thousand firefighters who remain in the field, particularly in southern NSW, are racing to rebuild containment lines around bushfires," said NSW Rural Fire Service Assistant Commissioner Operations Shane Fitzsimmons.
"While the weekend displayed how effectively our containment plans worked and the readiness and capability of our firefighters against tough fire weather conditions, we nevertheless witnessed the bushfires in the southern part of NSW break through many of our containment lines."
"With close to half a million hectares having been burnt out in the area between the Yass district and through the Snowy Mountains to the Victorian border, our work is still cut out for us to contain these fires. The weather on Wednesday and Thursday is expected to be very hot, dry and windy and this will again see these fires flare up."
"Our crews will be using the next 24 hours to backburn and we will also be deploying around 50 heavy bulldozers and graders to help cut new containment lines."
"We must recognise the ongoing efforts of our volunteers. Today marks the 124th day of continuous declarations of 'bushfire emergencies' under s44 of the Rural Fires Act. This has been our most protracted bush firefighting season on record and highlights the effect that the drought is having on fire behaviour. We should also applaud those employers who have continued to allow our volunteers leave from their jobs, as well as those self-employed volunteers who have put their businesses on hold to go off and fight fires across the State," said Asst. Commissioner Fitzsimmons.
NSW Rural Fire Service
South Jersey Fire Photographer's Assoc. in conjunction with Bellmawr Park Fire Co. Presents the Annual "Photo Night and Flea Market" to be held Saturday, April 26, 2003 at the Bellmawr Park Volt. Fire Co. on Essex Ave in Bellmawr, NJ (Camden County * * just off Rts 42 & 295) ** Flea Market open at 6:00 pm. Photo show begins at 7:30 pm Admission is $10.00 (includes refreshments). For more information or to become a Flea Market Vendor, call
( 856-547-3468 ) or E-Mail SJBUFFS@AOL.COM
*** FireNet Group Of The Day: ***
(FPO) Fire Page Ohio®
We cover 95% of the State of Ohio excluding the fire counties in the Toledo area. We refer these customers to FNNM in Detroit
We also have the Erie Pa area.
We can offer limited service in Indiana (call for area covered)
We page all confirmed working fires in our area.
We page train wrecks with injuries
We page all ALERT 2 & 3s
We page all Haz-Mat 2 & 3 responses
We page all MCI including pin jobs on MVA's confined rescues and INCIDENT were at least 3 medic's have responded
We offer the National Weather alerts from Wilmington and the Cleveland offices
Our cost per year is $3.00 per month & a $20.00 a one time start up fee paid to FPO (before your pager is ordered or programmed by the FirePage Ohio Office.)
We use PageNet Pagers with a rate of $12.00 per month which includes extended service for the state of Ohio
We only use the Elite Pager
Special Thanks to everyone who contributes fire news. ALSO a BIG THANKS to ALL FireNet pager groups who provide St. Louis FireNet with fire info. For a listing of these groups and how you can get a fire pager please e-mail me at:
World Of Fire E-Mail:
SUBSCRIBE TO World Of Fire Daily Report at:
Subscribe via e-mail to: WOF_Reportemail@example.com
View working fires reports & pictures at:
Content Copyright © 1998-2003 - World Of Fire Report. All Rights Reserved
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: World Of Fire Report: 01-28-03
02-04-2003, 09:43 PM #1
World Of Fire Report: 01-28-03
Last edited by PaulBrown; 02-04-2003 at 09:47 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)