Thread: Radio System

Forum Member

Default Radio System

My squad upgraded our radio system in 2001, and now have a (older)complete radio system collecting dust. If there are any startup units or departments that could use them please let me know. It is still a good system.
    Freq. 46.12
    System comes with...
    27 Minitors II & Chargers
    10 Portable Radios & Chargers
    12 Mobile Radios
    2 Base Stations
    2 Tone systems
    there are other items also.

Not looking for $$$$ Interested party would have to arrange delivery.
    email me for more info...sandstromjm@hotmail.com
    Joe
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

MembersZone Subscriber

What models are the radios.. Motorola?..... Are you willing to see only the minitor II's with the chargers? My company has minitor II's but they are older models and so far we havent had much luck with the minitor II's. Thanks

Forum Member

What we are doing is offering a complete system, availible to any agency, I need to keep the package together in order to make it more attractive an offer. To pick apart would defeat the purpose. If you want the whole thing and deal with the remainder that is fine also, but I think this would be more suited for a company that has nothing and needs. Let me know.
    Joe

Oh, and yes, they are Motorola. All in working condition.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default are interested

Our dept is in dire need of the the whole system your offering.
    If your could email about the system and maybe make plans for shipping. emial is jmc18m@netscape.net
    thank you

Forum Member

Thumbs up radio's

I am from the Oxbow Vol Fire Dept that is located in Jefferson County, N.Y. approx 6 1/2 hours NNW of NYC. As jmc18m@netscape.net has indicated, our department would be extremely interested in taking the whole lot. Just today we were at a controlled burn and we found our only two portables dead. We were unable to contact our tanker or fire police when we on scene. Our annual budget of $13,750.00 limits our purchasing power. We operate on the 46.18 Mhz as dispatch frequency and feel the price of conversion of the main frequency and tones will a huge savings over new purchase. I hope your department will consider us. Transportation should not be a problem. We will pick-up. please email oxbow13671@yahoo.com or
    jmc18m@netscape.net or Oxbow_vol_fire_dept@yahoo.com if this transaction can occur.... Thanks

Forum Member

Default REQUEST GRANTED

To all persons reading this post, Oxbow Vol Fire Dept has been given this radio system.
    Thank you to all inquries.
    Joe

Thread Information