Forum Member

Post Emergency Services as a Terror Target

Since, on the homefront, emergency services, such as fire, police, and EMS are our first line of defense on the home front, it seems to me that Osama Bin Laden and his fellow Al Qida psychos would target these to be taken down as part of a plan to create mass casualties. Every firefighter, police officer, and EMT should be concerned about this, for these Arabic psychos are likely to strike at emergency services while they are responding to an emergency call, such as to a crowded theater packed with hundreds of people. By taking down the nearest responding fire companies, AL Quida would have mass casualties in the people burned or trampled to death trying to get out of the burning theater while the Al Qaida bands attack fire crews answering a call by gunfire, aiming bazookas at the fire trucks or both. This is what I am concerned about and all the more reason to start rounding up these psychos as quickly as possible, even if it means rounding up everbody of Arabic descent, particularly men younger than age 35 or 40, for these are the men likely to be involved in such terrorist activity is this as part of Bin Laden's plan to create mass casualties. The sooner this threat can be nipped in the bud, the better. The tragedies that could result from the crippling of emergency service by terrorist acts are just too horrible for me to contemplate. God bless you all and God bless America.
    Jim Mancuso

FIGJAM

start rounding up these psychos...

even if it means rounding up everbody of Arabic descent...
    You don't get it do you, Jim?

It seems that a large majority of your posts are incredibly racist, bigotted and down right disgusting!

Where the hell do you get off slurring people this way?

You're a sad individual...

In a large majority of your posts, you keep going on and on about wanting to volunteer for your hometoen fire/ems department- what the hell are you going to do if you get a call to help an Arabic?

Pull your head in! Whether we like the people or not, we're there to serve amd protect them all! With attitudes like yours, we don't need you volunteering...
    Last edited by lutan1; 02-14-2003 at 06:18 PM.
    Luke

Forum Member

Default An Explaination is due.

Like alot of people, I still harbor a good deal of anger since 9-11. And who used those jets for missiles is obvious. While i may seem disgusting at times and I want to apologise for that. The reason for the seeming sadness in some of previous posts is the growing feeling of worthlessness in not being able or allowed to give back to my community as I had hoped to do after my accident, which enough has been said already. I admit I have gone overboard and am wrong in the way I express my feelings and apologize for it. At least I do not express my feelings the way Tim McVeigh did and do not ever dream of that. How does one want me to give back to my community, try to get in another accident? Is that all I am good for is a crash test dummy and little more? All I was trying to do was send a wakeup call that as part of a mass casualty strategy Al Qaida would be apt to target our first line of defense, emergency service. I apologise for the feathers I may have ruffled. God bless all of you. Good luck in your jobs always.
    Jim Mancuso

Thread Information