- 1985 Pierce/Ford C-800 Rescue Pumper
- 17,488 original miles
- 29,800 lbs GVW
- Manual 5 Speed Spicer 5052 Transmission
- Eaton Two Speed Differential
- 429 cu. in. 234 HP 8 cyl. Gasoline Engine
- Ramsey 8,000 lbs Electric Winch, front.
- Waterous CPK-3 400gpm two-stage PTO pump
- 500 gallon steel water tank
- Hannay electric rewind booster hose reel w/ 200' of 1" hose
- 4 bottle 3600psi breathing air cascade system
- Hannay electric rewind air hose reel w/ 200' 1/2" hose
- Onan 5,000W electric start gasoline generator
- Full emergency lighting, electronic siren, air horns
Includes the following equipment:
- One 24' two section extension ladder
- One 14' roof ladder
- Two 10' 2.5" hard suction hose.
- One 3" chrome barrel strainer
- (other minor equipment negotiable after sale.)
- Includes original manuals, spec drawings, etc...
Vehicle is in very good condition. Runs & operates well. Was in
service until October 2002 when it was replaced with a new unit. Some
rust on body near bottom edge of compartments over rear wheels, and
also near compartment door handle.
56 photos available for viewing at:
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-14-2003, 11:37 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2002
- Rising Sun, MD
FOR SALE: 1985 Pierce Rescue Pumper
Last edited by jpsmith2; 02-24-2003 at 09:47 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)