MembersZone Subscriber

Default Looking for: Homeland Security Advisory System (HSAS) policies - SOG's

Trying to catch up... and I need any help, examples etc.. of SOG's / Policies related to the Homeland Security Advisory System (HSAS).

If you your department has one of theses please e-mail it to me, send me a link or reply to this posting... I am sure I am not the only one who could use this help...

Thank You

I saw your request for info and can only offer these token bits. I would start by looking at the United States Government Interagency Domestic Terrorism Concept of Operations Plan, (a.k.a. the CONPLAN). This plan would give you a general idea as to how hte federal response would be structured. Also, you might want to go the the www.DHS.gov and browes their site map for info. If this is not help to you let me know, email me at gneal@community-research.com and I'll see if I can help dig some more infor up to get you started on your quest.
    Garry W. Neal

MembersZone Subscriber
    finally getting ready to start the new station

The Illinois Terrorism Task Force has set guidelines for local governments based on threat level. This may be of help. Go tohttp://www100.state.il.us/security/ and click on county and muncipal guidelines.
    Every silver lining's got a touch of grey...I wiilll get by....

Proud to be IACOJ Flatlander Division

Thread Information