Default "Station" Night Club Fire Update

The list of dead has now increased to 85 casualties.

My only question is who the hell would be dumb enough to pull a stunt like the one the band did?

MembersZone Subscriber

Angry Families Suing

**My problem is if those dumbass parents were not in an establishment of that nature those families would not be in the mess they are in. Stay home and take care of your kids! There families are just as bad because they are trying to sue fire inspectors for lost conpensation for the dead idiots that were in the fire. How about LIFE INSURANCE? No, thats just no enough for those greedy bastards!**

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) -- Survivors of two people who died in the inferno at a West Warwick nightclub last month are suing the club's owners, the band that was performing, a town fire inspector and a host of others.

The families targeted 14 people Tuesday in a wrongful death lawsuit filed in Providence Superior Court. The suit was believed to be the first seeking damages as a result of the Feb. 20 blaze that killed 98 people at The Station nightclub.

``It's in my clients' best interest to file as soon as possible in this case,'' attorney Brian Cunha told The Associated Press. ``I've got several young children who lost their breadwinners, and clearly there are insufficient funds to compensate everyone.''

Thread Information